SynXen

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
First of all CR means CraftRise and SO means SonOyuncu
These are Turkish 3rd party launchers, without them you can't enter the server.
I'm pretty sure if support added for these launchers, there will be 20 to 70 customers.
And i'm pretty sure the anti-cheat/anti-tamper is pretty basic to bypass since Turk's can't code shit, they are bunch of skidds LOL.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure if support added for these launchers, there will be 20 to 70 customers.
And i'm pretty sure the anti-cheat/anti-tamper is pretty basic to bypass since Turk's can't code shit, they are bunch of skidds LOL.
No 3rd party client are supported and never will.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Don't expect it. Officially supporting third party clients comes with a lot of issues, you might be able to inject it again (like you once could into those clients) if they decide to update it but probably won't happen because as I said, supporting third party clients is just temporary and problematic. You can see if there are any "methods" to inject but there's not really much you can do, so I doubt it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
20-70 CUSTOMERS? no way get manthe here rn i bet hes jumping

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Primecheats (a pit focused client) has 500-800 sales which are 95 percent from pit players and that isnt even enough players to get manthe to add pit related mods (I am very salty about this it would literally just be render mods and possibly a autogrinder that even primecheats has which are things that cant/wont be patched which are things that manthe likes).