Add more minigame compatibility.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
No this isn't a joke and its useful for things like the summer event where you have to do quests in non comp modes to earn points.

My ideas:

- Updated Murder Finder (Less falses and updated knife skins)

- Farm hunt esp

- Theme finder for guess the build, could be implemented using this https://gtb.yangciou.com/

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
You know you're standing on thin ice when you have to open with "No this isn't a joke."

All right, I'm joking. Though why'd you feel that you had to emphasize that you weren't joking? Why would someone think any of that is a joke? I, for one, took you seriously.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You know you're standing on thin ice when you have to open with "No this isn't a joke."

All right, I'm joking. Though why'd you feel that you had to emphasize that you weren't joking? Why would someone think any of that is a joke? I, for one, took you seriously.
I added that because a lot of people that make troll suggestions will suggest to add something for a mini game that is completely useless.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
No this isn't a joke and its useful for things like the summer event where you have to do quests in non comp modes to earn points.

My ideas:

- Updated Murder Finder (Less falses and updated knife skins)

- Farm hunt esp
- Prop hunt esp

- Theme finder for guess the build, could be implemented using this https://gtb.yangciou.com/
The murder finder part is very funny for me because you can customize the murdererfinder and select what items the murderer can has.
And there's already a prophunt esp.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The murder finder part is very funny for me because you can customize the murdererfinder and select what items the murderer can has.
And there's already a prophunt esp.
I'm too lazy to find all the ID's and for prop hunt I had it hidden by accident, oops...