Add/Improve current "nickhider"

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: Improve current "nickhider" (spoofing alias) feature in friends menu to also work with tab or add nickhider as a new mod in the legit mods menu. This is a really useful feature especially for content creators.

Video Reference (Not required):

kyrooo

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: Improve current "nickhider" (spoofing alias) feature in friends menu to also work with tab or add nickhider as a new mod in the legit mods menu. This is a really useful feature especially for content creators.

Video Reference (Not required):
isnt that already a feature on lunar?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
isnt that already a feature on lunar?
if it is then i dont think the devs are gonna bother making it
Just because it exists as a mod already doesn't mean they can't add it. There are already a number of useful mods in v4 and something like a nickhider or being able to properly hide you and your friends igns everywhere (tab etc) is essential for hacked clients imo.

VapeV4

243ms

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
我在lunar使用nickhider时会导致我的使用颜色辨别队友失效

fletcher7?7

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Just because it exists as a mod already doesn't mean they can't add it. There are already a number of useful mods in v4 and something like a nickhider or being able to properly hide you and your friends igns everywhere (tab etc) is essential for hacked clients imo.
I have been having that same issue recently having to edit my name out of every clip is annoying asf .