Add "DoubleClick" to Vape V3

w4y

Social Credit
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could add a double click module to Vape V3?
When for example Butterfly clicking theres a technique called "double clicking" where you are pressing the mousebutton in a way that makes it count 2 clicks.

Here's a video explaining it:

I know that theres already a fastplace module, but a doubleclick module woud make you look way more legit since you're actually clicking by yourself and it only doubles your clicks. People could barely tell you are cheating.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Pretty much every server bans for double clicks, that's why they discourage butterfly clicking

Reactions: w4y

KhwPp

Social Credit
Pretty much every server bans for double clicks, that's why they discourage butterfly clicking
Which is the most retarded thing. If you can butterflyclick 20cps and you can only 13 with jitter why is this bad? Butterfly clicking most likely takes down your aim but increases your cps so it's a balanced thing. (I'm not stating that 20cps are any better/give advantage over 13cps) I'm just saying it's dumb to ban people for that.

Reactions: w4y

Marcih

Social Credit
Which is the most retarded thing. If you can butterflyclick 20cps and you can only 13 with jitter why is this bad? Butterfly clicking most likely takes down your aim but increases your cps so it's a balanced thing. (I'm not stating that 20cps are any better/give advantage over 13cps) I'm just saying it's dumb to ban people for that.
They don't ban people for the fun of it or because they think that butterfly clicking is op or whatever, butterfly clicking doubleclicks your mouse, setting off alerts, etc resulting in a ban - that's why it is discouraged since it can result in a ban by the anticheat.