Add chat macros

kennyk

Social Credit
I wanna be able to say toxic stuff on macros after I kill somebody, but I don't know how to macro chat messages instead of commands. So make it so I can say
"Hey Baby, You just got railed by a 13 year old woman named Shelby. What does Larry start with, L?

or even

"Hey Girl, I'm sorry I had to do your team like that. I didn't mean anything sus, but u kinda cute *nuzzles*"

And I mean I want to be able to press numpad 3 or something to say these messages. Obviously there are other uses for the idea but, it should be added.
Thanks!
-kenny

Psylatoon4

Social Credit
I wanna be able to say toxic stuff on macros after I kill somebody, but I don't know how to macro chat messages instead of commands. So make it so I can say
"Hey Baby, You just got railed by a 13 year old woman named Shelby. What does Larry start with, L?

or even

"Hey Girl, I'm sorry I had to do your team like that. I didn't mean anything sus, but u kinda cute *nuzzles*"

And I mean I want to be able to press numpad 3 or something to say these messages. Obviously there are other uses for the idea but, it should be added.
Thanks!
-kenny
Good idea. Make this happen on Vape lite too! @Manthe

Veraux

Social Credit

or even

Thanks!
-kenny
1. Trash idea, who cares
2. All the replies are your alt’s, each one created Thursday within 10 minutes of each other. I’m assuming you’re trying to make your idea more appealing to manthe because so many “people” want it added. Scummy move from a scummy person L

girlthatseggsy69

Social Credit
1. Trash idea, who cares
2. All the replies are your alt’s, each one created Thursday within 10 minutes of each other. I’m assuming you’re trying to make your idea more appealing to manthe because so many “people” want it added. Scummy move from a scummy person L
lol stay mad