Account Security Alert

Trumps_OP_WALL

Social Credit
Keep getting banned on Hypiccel over and over again for "Acccount Security Alert". I have been changing VPN locations and account, nothing works.

Any help?

Dark_

Social Credit
Keep getting banned on Hypiccel over and over again for "Acccount Security Alert". I have been changing VPN locations and account, nothing works.

Any help?
Well either the VPN doesn’t work, or you need to change locations not just stay in the same location. Example Seattle to Canada.

Last edited:

Dark_

Social Credit
It means that the account hasn’t been logged into in a long time and a new IP is on the account, so in turn it bans you.
Im pretty sure more often than not it just means the IP you are using is banned. But if the account changes IPs a lot in a short time period I think it can do that too.

Trumps_OP_WALL

Social Credit
Well either the VPN doesn’t work, or you need to change locations not just stay in the same location. Example Seattle to Canada.
I have, I have even tried the two paid VPN's i have (they both bypass antivpn) Tried like 6 different locations

KhwPp

Social Credit
Try factory resetting your router to get a new MAC Address (to change your public IP Address), I had a similar issue with some websites and this fixed it. My IP was blocked from my own VPN service.

Neohack

Social Credit
I always use chicago as a location, and I personally never get these bans. Some people have told me it’s based on location - going from USA to China, but I doubt that since I always just use Chicago and I get Chinese alts sometimes -. Pretty much you just need a better vpn, or just change your IP manually. If you see a bot fly around you with that antibot that removes bots; I would suggest just leaving for a bit because that is a bot that the staff summons around you to check for killaura - it stays behind you -. Also if you ever get watchdogged - constantly put into limbo - log out while in limbo before the ban hits, and you won’t get IP banned.