Account Locked.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Hey i got my account locked, do i have to repay? i contacted the support email and i got asked my paypal account, i replied but got no response, i got my account locked and this is two of the reasons i think why:
1 IP reset - I reset my ip because someone was ddosing me and right after i got my account locked
2 Used shit ton of VPN's - I used vpn's and for the couple of hours it worked fine weirdly it didnt say like ur using wrong ip i was using vpn's and vape launched perfectly and i played hypixel. then i got ddosed like i said in theory 1.
Please don't let me pay again, i didn't know it was not allowed to use VPN cause i saw a tutorial from manthe how to use VPN with vape and i followed it and used vpn's now im locked :(

Aspectual

Social Credit
Hey i got my account locked, do i have to repay? i contacted the support email and i got asked my paypal account, i replied but got no response, i got my account locked and this is two of the reasons i think why:
1 IP reset - I reset my ip because someone was ddosing me and right after i got my account locked
2 Used shit ton of VPN's - I used vpn's and for the couple of hours it worked fine weirdly it didnt say like ur using wrong ip i was using vpn's and vape launched perfectly and i played hypixel. then i got ddosed like i said in theory 1.
Please don't let me pay again, i didn't know it was not allowed to use VPN cause i saw a tutorial from manthe how to use VPN with vape and i followed it and used vpn's now im locked :(

How did you reset your IP?

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Did you give out your ip? DDoSing mostly comes from giving out your ip to public.
I joined hypixel teamspeak to troll people and get them banned by playing with me when I use vape, and this guy got so mad he said he ddosed me, he didn’t say directly it was him but it was obvious he said nice IP and stuff like that, I was also using a VPN and he said he it doesn’t matter idk how he got my ip to be honest

KhwPp

Social Credit
Restarting the router doesn't change the actual IP. Only your ISP can do that.
Some routers automatically change your MAC Address when you factory reset them, mine resets to default for example, but you can change your (Public) IP Address by changing your MAC Address.
But yeah it won't change anything just by restarting it.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
I joined hypixel teamspeak to troll people and get them banned by playing with me when I use vape, and this guy got so mad he said he ddosed me, he didn’t say directly it was him but it was obvious he said nice IP and stuff like that, I was also using a VPN and he said he it doesn’t matter idk how he got my ip to be honest
Do you know his username on teamspeak? He can get banned easily

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Some routers automatically change your MAC Address when you factory reset them, mine resets to default for example, but you can change your (Public) IP Address by changing your MAC Address.
But yeah it won't change anything just by restarting it.
On my mom, my ip changes when I turn on and off my router, I technically don’t have to use a VPN but I’m too lazy cause it takes a good 1-2 minutes for the router to come back on

KhwPp

Social Credit
On my mom, my ip changes when I turn on and off my router, I technically don’t have to use a VPN but I’m too lazy cause it takes a good 1-2 minutes for the router to come back on
Some people can't even access their router's settings so yeah you're lucky.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Did you give out your ip? DDoSing mostly comes from giving out your ip to public.
Everyone that has a brain, does not give out their ip out to anyone, i hope you know there is a thing called "databases" and you get your ip and info into them by joining teamspeak's buying ranks for server, then buycrafts getting leaked.

Darkwinter

Social Credit
Everyone that has a brain, does not give out their ip out to anyone, i hope you know there is a thing called "databases" and you get your ip and info into them by joining teamspeak's buying ranks for server, then buycrafts getting leaked.
Agree

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
You will receive a response eventually if you sent us a contact email. We don't trash emails unless we have a reason to, and I don't see us having a reason to in the situation you described.