ACCOUNT LOCKED

lj8

Social Credit
Hello, I just bought Vape 4 and now it says "Your account is locked. Please contact support for assistance.". i already contacted the Team but can some1 explain what that means?

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
Hello, I just bought Vape 4 and now it says "Your account is locked. Please contact support for assistance.". i already contacted the Team but can some1 explain what that means?
This usually happens if your IP changes too frequently, or if you share your account. If both of those don't apply to you, I'd just wait for support to respond.

lj8

Social Credit
This usually happens if your IP changes too frequently, or if you share your account. If both of those don't apply to you, I'd just wait for support to respond.
Thanks! Already thougt of that because I use an VPN. Do you know how long the Support team takes? I just bought and really want to play

UndercoverCat

Social Credit
Thanks! Already thougt of that because I use an VPN. Do you know how long the Support team takes? I just bought and really want to play
Disconnect from the VPN, also at your profile settings there is a button to update your ip, the purpose is to let vape work on a vpn

Reactions: lj8