Account Locked for VPN usage?

PitHunter

Social Credit
Hello,

I've been a Vape User for over a year and a half now. Lately I have been using VPNs on my computer for a safer connection to the internet. Yesterday, I had logged onto Minecraft with VPN and then proceeded to inject Vape v4, which it did with no problems until it asked for a password. It did not bother me and I put in my password for Vape after opening my password manager and it ran flawlessly all day.

Today is when the account got locked, I had logged into and activated the VPN per usual and when I injected Vape, it prompted a password. I was confused but I filled out the information. This was when the Vape account got locked.

I have made a Contact ticket on this, Username: Jmb_1199_ but I was wondering for future reference if using VPNs were not allowed?

Thank you.

PitHunter

Social Credit
Ive used a vpn many times, i believe that they are allowed, if your ip is different but you hwid is the same, vape just goes: "seems legit" and lets you go, you wernt using a spoofer were you?
I was never asked anything about HWID, but I was using Norton VPN. I wasn't using any sort of spoofer to my knowledge nor have a spoofer on my pc.

PitHunter

Social Credit
Yea the account doesnt lock just because of ip change
Why would my account be locked them? I have not shared the account details nor have broken TOS. + if it was a HWID based lock, wouldnt it have asked me to verify it using the HWID thing vape has.

PitHunter

Social Credit
i have never used norton vpn, no you didnt talk about your hwid, but if norton changes your hwid, that could be why
does it? If it does, which I have no knowlege of, then will they just throw out my appeal or be understanding and unlock my account?

IWantJustice

Social Credit
Why would my account be locked them? I have not shared the account details nor have broken TOS. + if it was a HWID based lock, wouldnt it have asked me to verify it using the HWID thing vape has.
Then I think someone gained unauthorised access to your account, but highly unlikely

IWantJustice

Social Credit
I have an idea, for updating you hwid, you download an exe and it copys it to you clip board, run it with and then without norton vpn, if its different, thats the problem
I still cant believe a VPN is the problem here, I mean, how can you change an hwid with a vpn? that would be an ez hwid spoofer

IWantJustice

Social Credit
@PitHunter not wanting to say this, but if you are lying there is a good possibility that you wont get the account back, Manthe would prolly blacklist ur account, so if there is, by any chance, you think, that account sharing could've happened, admit it right away or in the support email if you dont feel like admitting here