About detections on Vape Lite and V4.

Red

Social Credit
Is there some reward for people who report screenshare detection methods for Vape Lite / Vape V4 (like in the bug reports)? If yes, where can someone report it? And if no, don't you think this would be a good thing to be implemented? Since it would reduce a lot the amount of detection methods for those clients, i think it would be really great. Lemme see what you think about it.

Peace!

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Is there some reward for people who report screenshare detection methods for Vape Lite / Vape V4 (like in the bug reports)? If yes, where can someone report it? And if no, don't you think this would be a good thing to be implemented? Since it would reduce a lot the amount of detection methods for those clients, i think it would be really great. Lemme see what you think about it.

Peace!
They don’t patch detections for V4 because it’s not screenshare proof. You can try contacting them through vape.gg/contact and if they patch the method you have you could ask them for some VL time (they’d probably give you a month or so depending on how big of a detection it is)

Red

Social Credit
They don’t patch detections for V4 because it’s not screenshare proof. You can try contacting them through vape.gg/contact and if they patch the method you have you could ask them for some VL time (they’d probably give you a month or so depending on how big of a detection it is)
Oh ok, thanks. Don't you think the amount of detections would really go down if they post it as an official thread? Like "Vape Lite detection report thread" or something.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Oh ok, thanks. Don't you think the amount of detections would really go down if they post it as an official thread? Like "Vape Lite detection report thread" or something.
Maybe, you can try suggesting it

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
There's no detection for lite so it's pointless.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
There's no detection for lite so it's pointless.
Not true, echo has an in instance detection for it now and I’ve been told by numerous trustworthy sources that there’s actually a way to detect it using strings.

Red

Social Credit
Not true, echo has an in instance detection for it now and I’ve been told by numerous trustworthy sources that there’s actually a way to detect it using strings.
Probably some other SS tools also have some instance detection, not just Echo. That's why a official thread would be so great.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They only have in instance detections if you use lunar client because there is no ss protection on unsupported clients.
Use forge and you'll see that vape lite bypasses all sstools.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
They only have in instance detections if you use lunar client because there is no ss protection on unsupported clients.
Use forge and you'll see that vape lite bypasses all sstools.
It also happens on forge, the lunar one you’re thinking of was patched months ago.