About AutoClicker And Aura

FannieMC

Social Credit
If both "AutoClicker" and "SilentAura/KillAura" are enabled at the same time and set to "left-click trigger".
ur CPS can reach up to 22, allowing u to effortlessly obtain a ban.
The correct approach is to enable only one of the two, or do we have a better method?

seby

Social Credit
If both "AutoClicker" and "SilentAura/KillAura" are enabled at the same time and set to "left-click trigger".
ur CPS can reach up to 22, allowing u to effortlessly obtain a ban.
The correct approach is to enable only one of the two, or do we have a better method?
set the same keybind on ac and sa and toggle while having one one and the other off

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
just bind it..? Also 22 cps isn’t that unbelievable
The issue is with the normal killaura, its like the old silent killaura blockhit so if you spam right click or use too high aps you'll get instabanned on most servers since it acts like a weird autoblock almost.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Access the mc.loyisa.cn server and you can use /ac to test AntiCheat.
It has been confirmed that if both are enabled at the same time, a ban will indeed be triggered.
it's probably based off some irrelevant ac that false bans most of its players

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Access the mc.loyisa.cn server and you can use /ac to test AntiCheat.
It has been confirmed that if both are enabled at the same time, a ban will indeed be triggered.
it's probably based off some irrelevant ac that false bans most of its players
As I said the issue is the aura in blatant section, it sends attack packets rather than clicking yourself and if you spam right click it will spam flag. It even insta bans on Hypixel pretty much.

Use one of them at a time, not both.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
As I said the issue is the aura in blatant section, it sends attack packets rather than clicking yourself and if you spam right click it will spam flag. It even insta bans on Hypixel pretty much.

Use one of them at a time, not both.
That isn't what would be happening here though? The silent one just clicks for you and clicking 22 cps isn't that unbelievable but either way yeah, just bind it lmao

I've seen this question come up before with the old blatant aura idk why its so hard for people to do

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
That isn't what would be happening here though? The silent one just clicks for you and clicking 22 cps isn't that unbelievable but either way yeah, just bind it lmao

I've seen this question come up before with the old blatant aura idk why its so hard for people to do
They mentioned killaura which would ban if you blockhit with autoclicker enabled too, silentaura wouldn't. I mixed it up though and thought they meant using both killaura and silentaura at the same time.