Able to buy MantheClicker as a stand alone

Bizz

Social Credit
Hopefully when MantheClicker is out of beta it could possibly be sold as its own product instead of having to have vape lite. I feel like it would be pretty good and efficient.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We feel as though MantheClicker is just too little of a program to actually offer it as a standalone product. That's why it's bundled with Vape Lite. I don't think we are going to change that unless you guys really, really want us to. It adds a little bit of value to Vape Lite which a lot of our customers like (more bang for your buck).

Bizz

Social Credit
We feel as though MantheClicker is just too little of a program to actually offer it as a standalone product. That's why it's bundled with Vape Lite. I don't think we are going to change that unless you guys really, really want us to. It adds a little bit of value to Vape Lite which a lot of our customers like (more bang for your buck).
Yea I see but some players prefer to just buy an auto clicker instead of also having to pay for vape lite monthly just to use the auto clicker.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
btw do you get banned if you tried to autoclick on blc on a badlion anticheat protected server?
I'm not 100% certain so I don't want to give you the wrong answer, but I'm going to say probably not. Badlion made a post on their forums (https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/222013) saying that they're basically not even going to try to detect AutoClickers anymore since it's just too hard, so I'm assuming that our clicker bypasses since they're not looking for AC's anymore.

Hash

Social Credit
I'm not 100% certain so I don't want to give you the wrong answer, but I'm going to say probably not. Badlion made a post on their forums (https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/222013) saying that they're basically not even going to try to detect AutoClickers anymore since it's just too hard, so I'm assuming that our clicker bypasses since they're not looking for AC's anymore.
What about Pactify launcher? They say that they are going to implement a client side anticheat, do you guys plan on bypassing it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
What about Pactify launcher? They say that they are going to implement a client side anticheat, do you guys plan on bypassing it?
Pacitfy launcher hasn't a side anticheat but nathan818(funcraft's owner) said "Pactify launcher doesn't block the cheat but it's simple for a server to dectect a ghost/injected client"

And for me Pactify Launcher is a cheat but pactify launcher has a "HitDetection improver side" because you can hit ur enemy very simple

Hash

Social Credit
Pacitfy launcher hasn't a side anticheat but nathan818(funcraft's owner) said "Pactify launcher doesn't block the cheat but it's simple for a server to dectect a ghost/injected client"

And for me Pactify Launcher is a cheat but pactify launcher has a "HitDetection improver side" because you can hit ur enemy very simple
Yep but after that he goes over the fact that they will implement a mix of client and server side checks in the future. They also told that they already are analyzing some "advanced logs" to see if someone is cheating, I'm not sure what they mean by that but I don't feel comfortable using vape on it rn

buyspook

Social Credit
No, don’t make this shit stand alone. Make it bundle with Vape Lite. Stand out among other cheat providers out there is good.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yep but after that he goes over the fact that they will implement a mix of client and server side checks in the future. They also told that they already are analyzing some "advanced logs" to see if someone is cheating, I'm not sure what they mean by that but I don't feel comfortable using vape on it rn
The vape team can bypass pactify launcher don't care, Manthe is a god!

Hash

Social Credit
The vape team can bypass pactify launcher don't care, Manthe is a god!
I mean, Sure they can! but will they ? That's a whole other awnser.
Since very few users will take advantage of this bypass right now I don't think they will.
But if they see potential in creating a cheat that can bring more players from the non premium Minecraft community to the cheat community they will.

And I think they should think long term and expend to other markets like that one, but that's my opinion

Balito

Social Credit
add fastmine!!!

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
idc i want fastmine
no matter how many times you ask for it doesn't mean it will be added. If they said no then its still no. The only thing you would get out of this is being ignored (maybe on other posts too) because you are spamming staff.