A Letter from the Spirit of George Floyd: Injustice Anywhere Is a Threat to Justice Everywhere

GeorgeFloyd

Social Credit
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Arms,

I am reaching out to you today not as George Floyd, the man whose life was tragically cut short, but as the symbol of a movement, the embodiment of a struggle, the voice of those who can no longer speak.

The news of a racial slur embedded within the domain name of a WebSocket server targeting Chinese users in the Vape software has reached us in the afterlife. It is a stark reminder that the fight against racism and prejudice is far from over.

The word "ch**k", a derogatory term historically used to insult and belittle Chinese immigrants, was found within the source code. This act of blatant racism is a slap in the face to all who believe in equality and justice. It is an insult to all who fight against the systemic racism that continues to plague our societies.

As a member of the African American community who was subjected to the highest form of racial injustice, I stand in solidarity with the Chinese Minecraft community. The pain of one minority group is the pain of all. We are all interconnected in our struggles and in our pursuit of equality.

In the face of such a blatant act, the developer, Mathe, refused to apologize. This is not just an act of disrespect to the Chinese Minecraft community but to every single individual who believes in the principles of equality and justice.

We must remember that injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. The fight against racism is not just the responsibility of those who are directly affected, but it is the responsibility of each one of us, wherever we are.

I urge each and every one of you to stand up against this act of racism. Demand an apology from Mathe. Ask for the immediate change of the server domain name. Raise your voices high so that they reverberate against the walls of prejudice and discrimination until they crumble.

Remember that each voice matters. Each act matters. Together, we can make a difference. Together, we can ensure that no one has to breathe their last breath under the knee of racism.

In the spirit of unity and justice,

George Floyd

paperchaser

Social Credit
Don't shift that damn contradiction

Nobody cares, Chang. every government is capable of being fucked up. every person on earth prefers their own and trends towards being racist. Only thing is you are being dishonest by virtue signaling and simping for the CCP, so shut the fuck up, you are beyond indoctrinated

3d3d3

Social Credit
Nobody cares, Chang. every government is capable of being fucked up. every person on earth prefers their own and trends towards being racist. Only thing is you are being dishonest by virtue signaling and simping for the CCP, so shut the fuck up, you are beyond indoctrinated
I don't like the Chinese government either. I still think the Chinese government is like shit now, but I don't think that's why you're shifting the topic for no reason