A few useful options for ChestStealer.

veincheese

Social Credit
Hello.

I've been playing a fair bit of SkyWars recently, and I've realized that two things really are missing in ChestStealer.

1. Option to only take swords or armor that is better than the best you have in your inventory.
It makes no sense that when I, let's say, have full diamond armor + sword equipped the Cheststealer keeps filling my inventory with iron armor and trashy stone swords. Not only makes it inventory management a hassle, it takes up valuable time. Make it check just like AutoArmor does - if I have worse armor equipped than what's in the chest, pick it up. If I have better, don't bother picking up items that are worse. Same for swords.

2. A limit on items of the same sort to pick up.
If I have set the ChestStealer to not ignore diamond pickaxes, I don't need it to take six. One is enough. Same with blocks. I'd gladly take 64 or so blocks, but there is no need for the ChestStealer to keep taking blocks when I have hundreds of them in my inventory.

These two options would really be a quality of life improvement, and improve inventory management a lot. :)

And I know that these results could theoretically be done with Inventory cleaner, but I'd rather it to not take those items from the chest in the first place. It takes a bit of valuable time to take useless items up AND then to throw them out. Plus the fact that I'd rather avoid using Inventory cleaner on my main, since it's a bit buggy and kinda obvious if I'm using it when an enemy is nearby. (not mentioning the whole spewing items at my enemy thing if I get attacked before Inventory cleaner is finished. That doesn't exactly look legit... Haha.)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Both of these are really good ideas. I've added them to our to-do list.