A few suggestions

Mr_ Mors

Social Credit
Vape V3 is awesome, I love almost everything about it but, like all things, they can be improved, so I thought of a few things and here are few ideas.

Enemy list: practically the opposite of the friend list I.E say we have John Doe and Jenny Doe, Jenny kills me, I'm salty, so I add Jenny to the enemy list, so even tho Vape would target John in some situations from positions and stuff, I target Jenny, not John. in other words, enemies become the first priority of all combat-related things

adjustable combo reach: say my reach is, 3 to 4 I could set up combo to increase reach by 0.2 every hit. I.E, I start hitting John Doe and every hit it grows 0.2, or any other thing I set it to, I start hitting John once again and my reach grows from 3 to 3.2 to 3.4 to 3.6 etc.

auto-bow (W/ pearl compatibility): automatically shoots the bow when it's fully charged, or automatically shoots when the arrow is going to hit and maybe it could have the option to make it automatically pearl for you when you will hit them with said pearl, or land near them.