3.24-3.28 reach safe hypixel?

Rases

Social Credit
please don't spread false info,

it won't get you dogged but you will get staff banned sooner or later.
4 block reach probably won't get you mod banned in hypixel, except that someone who has special relationship to mods want to take you down specifically

thegamer505

Social Credit
you can bypass it until a salty someone gets staff on your ass then you needa be careful
just like someone had said before, people wouldn't care if a non hopped on em, but would make 10 million forum posts about them if they had high stats/well known.

Cynicality

Social Credit
please don't spread false info,

it won't get you dogged but you will get staff banned sooner or later.
Nope I use 4 block on my main staff are blind.
I see in your sig you used .6 hitboxes which is basically 4.6 block reach and anything above 4.25 reach is limited by No Cheat Plus so

thegamer505

Social Credit
Nope I use 4 block on my main staff are blind.
I see in your sig you used .6 hitboxes which is basically 4.6 block reach and anything above 4.25 reach is limited by No Cheat Plus so
i was pretty much usin 3.4 reach + .6 hitboxes so it was effectively 4 block reach. 2 things worth mentioning about the case in my sig tho, firstly, it was around april to july that I used those settings (staff have improved quite a bit from what I've heard), and secondly, i was on a completely dead acc, like 50 stars and .7 fkdr, which meant i wasn't relevant at all, so people were less likely to report me and staff were less likely to look at the report.

keep using 4 block reach on your main and play a few hours each day for a few weeks and you'll nearly surely be banned if you have decent stats.

Rases

Social Credit
i was pretty much usin 3.4 reach + .6 hitboxes so it was effectively 4 block reach. 2 things worth mentioning about the case in my sig tho, firstly, it was around april to july that I used those settings (staff have improved quite a bit from what I've heard), and secondly, i was on a completely dead acc, like 50 stars and .7 fkdr, which meant i wasn't relevant at all, so people were less likely to report me and staff were less likely to look at the report.

keep using 4 block reach on your main and play a few hours each day for a few weeks and you'll nearly surely be banned if you have decent stats.
I used 4.2 block killaura for months on my 150+ level main without getting banned.

Cynicality

Social Credit

Jyny used 15% horizontal velocity in +5k sumo games for a 5k sumo winstreak and he uses 4 block on the regular. If you got staff banned you must have been doing some crazy shit

Yuzuki

Social Credit
4 block reach gets you an hour or so before ban. I recommend 3.10-3.25 for semi blatant

thegamer505

Social Credit
4 block reach gets you an hour or so before ban. I recommend 3.10-3.25 for semi blatant
3.10-3.25 could be considered even legit if you have 100+ ping, and honestly still counts as closet with >40 ping imo. unless ur really high profile you can stay with 3.1-3.2 for all gamemodes, including rsw.

i use 3.1-3.3 on my 250 star 8 fkdr main (i have around 70 ping), and i've fought a few staff and all stars rbw players with it, and I don't get that many hackusations. You could probs last a few hours with 4 block reach as long as your alt is a rando. Hell, i've hopped using sigma back in july (yes, with sigma , because i'm broke, and it was on a virtual machine dont flame me) for 3 hours before getting a staff ban.

thegamer505

Social Credit
Jyny used 15% horizontal velocity in +5k sumo games for a 5k sumo winstreak and he uses 4 block on the regular. If you got staff banned you must have been doing some crazy shit
the most important part here, is sumo. sumo especially is understaffed as shit, bots can get like 10k wins before getting banned only after like 30 forum posts are made about them.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
3.10-3.25 could be considered even legit if you have 100+ ping, and honestly still counts as closet with >40 ping imo. unless ur really high profile you can stay with 3.1-3.2 for all gamemodes, including rsw.

i use 3.1-3.3 on my 250 star 8 fkdr main (i have around 70 ping), and i've fought a few staff and all stars rbw players with it, and I don't get that many hackusations. You could probs last a few hours with 4 block reach as long as your alt is a rando. Hell, i've hopped using sigma back in july (yes, with sigma , because i'm broke, and it was on a virtual machine dont flame me) for 3 hours before getting a staff ban.
idk, sometimes I stay at 3.20 on servers and they still call me reach. they recorded and called me out. Which resut in ban ._.

thegamer505

Social Credit
damn

especially with the higher up ping ranges you probs can appeal 3.2, and blame it on lag, conssidering at least from my personal experience, 3.2 with higher ping is hard to tell between reach and just lag.

quality english yes ik ty

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
damn

especially with the higher up ping ranges you probs can appeal 3.2, and blame it on lag, conssidering at least from my personal experience, 3.2 with higher ping is hard to tell between reach and just lag.

quality english yes ik ty
Nope, not on practice servers. Theyre retarded and ban so many legit players, they dont even screenshare.