20 CPS LMB auto clicker

Minty

Social Credit
does hypixel detect 20 cps LMB auto clicker?
On hypixel the most you can use and stay 100% safe is 16-20. This isn't detectable because of the 4 gap range which is pretty randomized server side so it looks like you are butterflying from the anticheat prospective.

skyloaf

Social Credit
LMAO THIS IS THE GUY CALLING ME RAVEN B+ FAN. Right click with no randomization is detectible on McPlayHD and Bridger Land. Before you make an aids comeback. L + ratio + didn't ask you dumbass + skill issue

Cynicality

Social Credit
LMAO THIS IS THE GUY CALLING ME RAVEN B+ FAN. Right click with no randomization is detectible on McPlayHD and Bridger Land. Before you make an aids comeback. L + ratio + didn't ask you dumbass + skill issue
man you legit have room temperature iq you fucking piece of dirt on my shoe
nothing of what you said is coherent you retarded 9 year old shitter

I'm on mount everest and you're in the marina trench you are nothing you cunt
Kill yourself now

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
maybe check briger.land ac more, im not joking when I say this, their anticheat is worse then watchdog, im not even saying this as a joke, blatent scafold bypasses, 0 0 100 bypasses, fly bypasses, speed on both ac a and b bypass, big hitbox n shit with 6 block reach ez, only thing that flags is timer and after some time you will be banned, im pretty sure they upgraded the ac a bit ago but most of the things i mentioned should still work fine