2 Module Suggestions

Voss

Social Credit
2 Modules for Vape potentially...

1. I think having a double clicker for Vape would be pretty nice
it could be under the Autoclicker settings.
Ex. So for example you click 10 Jitter Clicking and when you turn on the module
every time you click it counts as 2 clicks sort of like the Phantom Client Dewgs made.
You can set a delay for when the mouse double clicks.

2. I think for Vape lite a feature for Blocks only Autoclicker would really help or maybe just the FastPlace module.
Ex. Having the blocks only module will stop the problem of having a Right Click autoclicker where it stops you from eating a gap when you hit the ground with the 1.7 Animations mod on 1.8.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
1. I think having a double clicker for Vape would be pretty nice
Most anticheats detect double clicking and are one of the easiest things to ban for so this won't happen.

You're going to have to explain/elaborate on your second point a bit more, I don't really understand what you are saying there.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Most anticheats detect double clicking and are one of the easiest things to ban for so this won't happen.

You're going to have to explain/elaborate on your second point a bit more, I don't really understand what you are saying there.
I think he is saying vape lite should be limited to blocks or have some sort of limited items as it disallow players from eating.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I think he is saying vape lite should be limited to blocks or have some sort of limited items as it disallow players from eating.
If that's the case I have added something to our internal suggestions doc to reflect this suggestion and hopefully it'll be added in a future update someday.