ADGJ1122

Social Credit
Just a loosey goosey suggestion for devs to consider, so basiclly today I've stumbled upon a pack called blazingpack which is running 1.8.8 exclusively. I've done some research and it turns out that this anticheat is extremely popular on many polish servers with pretty high number of active players. As from business standpoint it seems like a good opportunity to get a bunch of new vape users beacuse it's a considerable community which perhaps would like to use vape on those servers.

Let me know what do you guys think.
cheers!

woahvicky

Social Credit
Just a loosey goosey suggestion for devs to consider, so basiclly today I've stumbled upon a pack called blazingpack which is running 1.8.8 exclusively. I've done some research and it turns out that this anticheat is extremely popular on many polish servers with pretty high number of active players. As from business standpoint it seems like a good opportunity to get a bunch of new vape users beacuse it's a considerable community which perhaps would like to use vape on those servers.

Let me know what do you guys think.
cheers!
probably not as ghost clients are mainly for pot servers

Szpaciren

Social Credit
Great idea there is a lot of users using blazingpack, after changing window's name and inject cheat, client crashes ;/.