Search results

1. G

Improvements to parkour

I know parkour isn't really this clients main focus, but since the module is already in v4, I think there are multiple options that some people playing at a high level, would definitely appreciate. Firstly, a slider for how many blocks above the ground the block has to be before it...
  2. G

My diamond division settings

AimAssist: I don't use but just put horizontal speed to 5 and use click aim AutoClicker: Inventory Fill: yes Blockhit: yes Break Blocks: yes CPS: 9.4 - 14.1 Right Click Mode: yes Limit on items: Swords, Axes, and Blocks Reach: Range: 3.2 - 3.5 Misplace: Off Vertical Check: Off Only while...
  3. G

Option to not have more precise options in sliders

With the latest update you can now change certain sliders, such as reach to be more precise in V3. However I find that even though there are more options, I still end up skipping like .03 each time I move my mouse as little as possible. And there really isn't any reason for me to use this...
  4. G

Most blatant settings

So I've heard that nothing above 4.2 blocks of reach bypasses on hypixel. But I've been using it all night and I get outreached by many people who are also cheating. So that raised the question. Whats the most blatant I could be without getting watchdog banned? idc about recordings or staff bans.
  5. G

Hypixel /who

Hypixel used to have the command /who. In ranked, this would list the people in your game and what ELO they were. This was pretty useful because you could generally get an idea of how good someone was based on how much rating they had. They removed this though since it got a lot of top 10...
  6. G

Actual xray

So I do realize that there is search that can be used in hypixel uhcs to find ores that are in caves, but in games like factions, it would be very useful to have an actual xray. You can use search to find chests underground and then freecam to them, but thats very difficult because once you go...
  7. G

My hypixel ranked settings

AimAssist: Click aim Aim while on target Strafe increase Check block break Horizontal Speed: 4 Max Angle: 82 (My FOV) Distance: 3.9 AutoClicker: Inventory Fill Blockhit Break Blocks CPS: 8.9 - 14.1 RCPS: 8.9 - 14.1 Limited to blocks swords and axes. Reach: Range: 3-3.1 (bumped up to 3.2-3.3...
  8. G

Combo mode in v3

Any plans for adding a combo mode to reach in v3?
  9. G

Bind Profile Changes

It's super annoying when you are playing with ghost settings and then someone comes and starts like bhopping, my 3.2 reach doesnt really help me there. It would be nice to be able to press a key and it could switch to a profile with slightly more blatant settings to take down people cheating...
  10. G

Multiple Action Macros

I'd like to see a macro option to add multiple actions to one button. For example you could have one for rod where it switches to your rod, uses it, then switches back to your sword. Or you could make one where it goes to your lava bucket, places it, picks it up, then switches to sword.
  11. G

remove decimals in some settings

So there are some things settings where its really annoying to have decimals. I can understand it in cases like aimassist and reach but when it comes to for example wtap, its kinda dumb. when it goes up to 1000 there really isnt a need for decimals, and it just makes it harder to get precise...
  12. G

MMC settings

would i get banned if I used these settings with V3? reach: 3.1-3.2 autoclicker: (everything checked) 8.3-13.2 velocity: horiz 93.3 vertical 100 chance 97 wtap: range 3.2 delay 77-91 aimassist: click aim, aim while on target, strafe increase, check block break all on. Horiz speed 10, max...