Search results

1. G

how to inject vape v4 on lunar client

what steps exactly are you taking to do this? going into windowed and launching in admin mode hasn't done much, i figured they patched it temporarily
  2. G

how to inject vape v4 on lunar client

into lunar?
  3. G

Improvements to parkour

I know parkour isn't really this clients main focus, but since the module is already in v4, I think there are multiple options that some people playing at a high level, would definitely appreciate. Firstly, a slider for how many blocks above the ground the block has to be before it...
  4. G

My diamond division settings

AimAssist: I don't use but just put horizontal speed to 5 and use click aim AutoClicker: Inventory Fill: yes Blockhit: yes Break Blocks: yes CPS: 9.4 - 14.1 Right Click Mode: yes Limit on items: Swords, Axes, and Blocks Reach: Range: 3.2 - 3.5 Misplace: Off Vertical Check: Off Only while...
  5. G

Option to not have more precise options in sliders

In V3? I never could get that to work. Where exactly are you supposed to click while holding control?
  6. G

Option to not have more precise options in sliders

With the latest update you can now change certain sliders, such as reach to be more precise in V3. However I find that even though there are more options, I still end up skipping like .03 each time I move my mouse as little as possible. And there really isn't any reason for me to use this...
  7. G

Hypixel /who

The thing is, everyone is cheating. And since I only use 3.1 reach they still have a considerable advantage over me.
  8. G

Hypixel /who

I don't, this is why I'm suggesting vape do it for me?
  9. G

Most blatant settings

So I've heard that nothing above 4.2 blocks of reach bypasses on hypixel. But I've been using it all night and I get outreached by many people who are also cheating. So that raised the question. Whats the most blatant I could be without getting watchdog banned? idc about recordings or staff bans.
  10. G

Hypixel /who

Hypixel used to have the command /who. In ranked, this would list the people in your game and what ELO they were. This was pretty useful because you could generally get an idea of how good someone was based on how much rating they had. They removed this though since it got a lot of top 10...
  11. G

Actual xray

Alright that sounds good, honestly I dont really care how the problem gets fixed, adding normal xray was just my personal idea. Do whatever works though, I look forward to it.
  12. G

Actual xray

I also have some issues with search where it doesnt correctly load the outlines until ive been in the chunk for a certain amount of time. imo it would just be helpful to have at least an option for a more traditional xray
  13. G

Actual xray

Well like I said the first reason is because sometimes in games like factions if you use search to find a base, you want to go look at it. But using freecam its really hard to actually find it because when you are going through blocks all you can see is the block you are currently inside, making...
  14. G

Actual xray

So I do realize that there is search that can be used in hypixel uhcs to find ores that are in caves, but in games like factions, it would be very useful to have an actual xray. You can use search to find chests underground and then freecam to them, but thats very difficult because once you go...
  15. G

My hypixel ranked settings

AimAssist: Click aim Aim while on target Strafe increase Check block break Horizontal Speed: 4 Max Angle: 82 (My FOV) Distance: 3.9 AutoClicker: Inventory Fill Blockhit Break Blocks CPS: 8.9 - 14.1 RCPS: 8.9 - 14.1 Limited to blocks swords and axes. Reach: Range: 3-3.1 (bumped up to 3.2-3.3...
  16. G

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

Decent settings for someone with high ping, but I wouldnt go as high if you get less than like 100ms.
  17. G

I got ban on Hypixel be careful

Probably your vertical velocity. I try not to use velocity at all since i get fairly good ping and when I w tap I dont take much kb even without it so if i used it, it would be blatant af
  18. G

Who here use Scaffold?

I dont, I feel like its really blatant from a third person point of view and speedbridging isnt really that hard so I dont use it.
  19. G

Combo mode in v3

Any plans for adding a combo mode to reach in v3?
  20. G

Bind Profile Changes

It's super annoying when you are playing with ghost settings and then someone comes and starts like bhopping, my 3.2 reach doesnt really help me there. It would be nice to be able to press a key and it could switch to a profile with slightly more blatant settings to take down people cheating...