Search results

1. Obrikos

Autoclicker combat check.

There's many occasions of people being caught autoclicking because they accidentally break a block with an axe while fighting. There could be an easy fix added to this such as a "combat check" for the 'break blocks' parameter. Same as misplace has its sub-menu. What the combat check will do is...
  2. Obrikos

Sync module settings across profiles

Pretty much the title. It would be nice if there was a button to sync the settings of a particular module across all of your profiles. Lets say you have new nametags settings, and instead of going through all of your profiles and keep putting the same settings for each profile, there could be a...
  3. Obrikos

Vape GUI concept art

Thinking of making a concept art of how Vape v4/v5 GUI could've looked like. Here's my first menu down below.
  4. Obrikos

PSD VAPE GUI - WITH BLUR

I made a quick PSD edit of Vape V3 GUI. Feel free to use it. Use ”Box Blur” on 20 to blur the background Change color of GUI using “Hue/Saturation” on the “COLOR CHANGE” layer Download PSD: https://yadi.sk/i/riK-c9RYN00bBw
  5. Obrikos

Vape V3 Logo [PNG]

Made an edit of VapeV3 watermark logo. Here if someone needs it
  6. Obrikos

Original vape logo

Aight bois, I think I found the original vape that vape logo was inspired from. (Im not advertising, its educational purpose only!!) https://www.fulltankvape.com/product/jomotech-lite-40-box-mod/?age-verified=703e174a79
  7. Obrikos

BEST VAPE V3 PNG GUI

Alright, it's me again, and once again, I'm bringing you my new Vape V3 png GUI. Previous one was kinda rough, but this one is perfect. Welp, if someone needs it - here you go. There is a file that you can change the GUI color with. Hope I helped someone.
  8. Obrikos

Vape v3 GUI png

I think I did the best png version of Vape v3 GUI that was ever made. All I saw on internet were rough cut outs of the hud with a background on the modules so I decided to make my own one. Well, here if someone needs it.
  9. Obrikos

Does this player cheat?

Lots of people on the server were hackusating him, which he includes in his videos all the time, and always have screenshots or videos of people going in blocks for a moment. I'm not sure if he's legit or not. Just want to know your opinion about that.