3. Obrikos

Autoclicker combat check.

Y e s
  4. Obrikos

Vape V4 1.16 Support for Hypixel SMP?

Dude its literally already compatible with 1.12 :/
  5. Obrikos

Rename configs

This ^^^^ Literally have no idea why this isn't a feature.
  6. Obrikos

Autoclicker combat check.

There's many occasions of people being caught autoclicking because they accidentally break a block with an axe while fighting. There could be an easy fix added to this such as a "combat check" for the 'break blocks' parameter. Same as misplace has its sub-menu. What the combat check will do is...
  7. Obrikos

Sync module settings across profiles

Still would be a nice quality-of-life feature.
  8. Obrikos

Sync module settings across profiles

Pretty much the title. It would be nice if there was a button to sync the settings of a particular module across all of your profiles. Lets say you have new nametags settings, and instead of going through all of your profiles and keep putting the same settings for each profile, there could be a...
  9. Obrikos

Vape GUI concept art

For sure, like many other clients have an option to switch between different design styles. Like huzuni for example
  10. Obrikos

Vape GUI concept art

around 40 minutes
  11. Obrikos

Vape GUI concept art

Thinking of making a concept art of how Vape v4/v5 GUI could've looked like. Here's my first menu down below.
  12. Obrikos

PSD VAPE GUI - WITH BLUR

I made a quick PSD edit of Vape V3 GUI. Feel free to use it. Use ”Box Blur” on 20 to blur the background Change color of GUI using “Hue/Saturation” on the “COLOR CHANGE” layer Download PSD: https://yadi.sk/i/riK-c9RYN00bBw
  13. Obrikos

Vape V3 Logo [PNG]

Made an edit of VapeV3 watermark logo. Here if someone needs it
  14. Obrikos

Original vape logo

Finally I can play my survival world normally
  15. Obrikos

Original vape logo

Great client developer team
  16. Obrikos

Original vape logo

Also has "Lite" at the bottom, well, you get me
  17. Obrikos

Original vape logo

Aight bois, I think I found the original vape that vape logo was inspired from. (Im not advertising, its educational purpose only!!) https://www.fulltankvape.com/product/jomotech-lite-40-box-mod/?age-verified=703e174a79
  18. Obrikos

BEST VAPE V3 PNG GUI

First, it's a default vape gui color. Second, you can change the color with the image added to it.
  19. Obrikos

BEST VAPE V3 PNG GUI