Search results

1. F

Best dns Minehq ?

testy
  2. F

Blacklists (MineHQ, Zonix, Faithful,...)

I can possibly help you change your IP, contact me on discord RealestHD#1789
  3. F

Testers needed

thats actually very smart. I wasn't positive of this but what im asuming is that vape LITE is completely external, its just that it's only activated for minecraft? So it doesnt have anything to do with jvm correct?
  4. F

Can i have some goat milk

Can i have some goat milk
  5. F

My Badlion Settings. Any advice?

Dude i was using 6 block reach, auto clicker at 10 cps, kill aura max settings except for the APS, keep that at normal and i got banned 3 hours later because a mod spectated the fight lmao.
  6. F

Vape Lite profiles.

Think it would be a great feature.
  7. F

Vape Lite profiles.

I think it would be really nice to have profiles and temp disable on vape lite. This is my favorite feature on v2, and itd be AWESOME if you did it for lite!
  8. F

Adding Older Versions to the Website

that is the official one, and it is v2.
  9. F

@Manthe I guess this is up to you in the longrun, i was just stating what I think this would do.
  10. F

+1 sounds like a cool idea! :) But, then it makes it easy for people to crack and leak them. For example lets say vape lite's last changelog was last updated on 1.9.0 but we play on 1.9.3 maybe, manthe saw a security flaw in 1.9.2 and updated it, so if you had access to 1.9.2 and posted it on...
  11. F

Vape Lite badlion client support

dude, anything is possible, and considering how skilled manthe is he would be able to find a way.
  12. F

Sell me Drek?

PM me.
  13. F

If he made it compatible with cheatsmasher or badlion client, and undetected by it then it would remove the need for a self destruct and add a whole new aspect to ghost clienting.
  14. F

What i am getting at is that Manthe should make it register the badlion client as minecraft so we are able to use vape on it.
  15. F

when you try to run vape lite, it says minecraft not found.
  16. F

@Manthe no, i do not mean bypassing the client side anti cheat. I mean being able to inject vape into the badlion client minecraft window.
  17. F

Vape lite badlion client support? Us closet cheaters like that fps boost but then we cant inject the ghost clarinet... so then we have to click our mouse. I think they should add badlion client support to the vape lite version, not Vape v2 because Vapev2 isn't really used as a ghost client...
  18. F

Vape lite badlion client support??

Vape lite badlion client support??