Search results

1. iHack

best 1.8.9 / 1.16.5 servers to cheat on? (NA)

(optional) REQUIREMENTS: Version is 1.8.9 OR 1.16.5 (very optional) it's NA (North America) at least 100 average players (I don't wanna cheat on a dead server) (I'd love a server without an anticheat, or an ass anticheat..)
  2. iHack

[HELP] How Do I Do This..?

I'm trying to inject vape v4 on 2 different computers, both owned by me with different IP Addresses, my account was locked and I had to reset my password, is there any way to bypass this as I'm not sharing any passwords or nothing.. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The account is unlocked I own both...
  3. iHack

Looking for a ColdPvP Fly Bypass (Practice | Preferred Fireball fight)

I found a bypass but you had to do it fast, the way I did it was the following; Blink: auto send on (20) Fly: 50/50 The above is super sketchy and will most likely get you banned if you aren't fast, if anyone else has a fly bypass I'd like that.
  4. iHack

Worst time to get on Hypixel rn ;-;

I joined a game, and nearly every player was cheating, one of them was bhopping like a clown, and I can't even make a blocksmc config :|
  5. iHack

Add A Way To Code Your Own Modules Into The Game

Just saying that this would be nice, Novoline and Liquidbounce are becoming far superior because of their custom modules and customizability.
  6. iHack

Why Don't I "own" Vape V4?

I have Vape V4, and I am relatively new to ghost cheating, (I've always been really blatant) I am on the subscription so I could help put more money into the developer's pockets for better bypasses and modules. Shouldn't being on the monthly subscription give you the right to at-least have a...
  7. iHack

I'm broke

I'm broke, is there any illegal/unethical ways to get money, I'm 14 and as I mentioned in earlier text; I'm broke. I can create a virus doxxing program to gather cc info PLEASE IM BROKE