Search results

1. P

yo whats up

i havent been here for a while, hows everyone doing. also hows the cheat doing, is it still good for hypixel blatant n closet n stuff .
  2. P

Alts

What's the best site to buy alts and a vpn via paypal? Looking to go through like 5 accounts per hour via bhopping and stuff.
  3. P

Does anyone know how to use the friends tab to hide your name

Used to work in v3 now doesn't work anymore or I'm missing something.. can someone please help
  4. P

Chest Steal

Chest steal has been broken on hypixel for around a year for me now. dont know if its my settings or its broken for everyone. basically chest steal will try to take the items from a chest and they would just get glitched back into the chest and this would repeat for a bit.
  5. P

Keeps last modules used on

Makes it, so your last used modules stay on when you inject it again. It can also be based on the config. For example, when you have scaffold, ka and antikb on and you save your config, the next time you load in your config, those are enabled.
  6. P

Discord?

Someone should really make a discord community for vape users.
  7. P

Web Client

Add a webclient for vape. Apollo clicker added it and it looks sick asf
  8. P

Question for vpns

Which is the best vpn out there? Im currently using Express but I've heard that vypr and nordvpn were pretty good. I just need to know the best one to use thanks.
  9. P

Injection suggestion

You know when you inject vape in the top right of your screen it says “press right shift to open GUI”? Well my idea is so you can get rid of that message. Like if you are streaming and launched up a new version of Minecraft you legit can switch tabs and pretend to read the comments for your...
  10. P

Scaffold suggestion

Can you remove legit scaffold and make an entirely new module called “eagle” or “autosneak” that doesn’t required blatant mode on? Because I use legit scaffold to bridge 24/7 and it isn’t blatant whatsoever.
  11. P

Anyone know when the next vape update is?

I'm curious
  12. P

Make it so you can save your keybinds

Unless I'm stupid you still can't save your keybinds?...
  13. P

Why do I get so many lagspikes with vape v3

I legit get no lag without vape injected but when it is I get my usual fps but every 30 seconds or so it would drop to like 0 and go back up. Is there any solutions to this?
  14. P

Anti-void

Pretty much the hack where if you fall into the void it teleports you back up. Would be pretty nice to have with vape v3
  15. P

Add more versions that Vape v3 is compatible with!

Try and add a 1.12.2 or 1.9 version for vape v3, it would be really cool to try out