Search results

1. FishyZ

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

is it safe to add on 3-3.2 reach on the closet hypixel config?
  2. FishyZ

Does VapeV4 still ban players on EAC based games

sorry for being so persistant, i was so scared that my expensive account was gone forever, i just want to make sure.
  3. FishyZ

so you are 100% sure that if i download vape there is no chance of me getting banned on fortnite?
  4. FishyZ

no what? 😭 its fixed or its not fixed??
  5. FishyZ

I was wondering if VapeV4 still bans players on EAC, i dont want to get banned from fortnite and i wanted to still see with the new updates if this issue still is happening, only answer if your 100% sure your answer is true
  6. FishyZ

@Manthe please contact epic games to fix the vape EAC bans, i beg you. my fortnite account got...

@Manthe please contact epic games to fix the vape EAC bans, i beg you. my fortnite account got perm banned which was over $1000 dollars and my favorite game gone forever. :(
  7. FishyZ

i want to buy vape using Venmo balance

i can try i just want to see some user help, thank u tho :)
  8. FishyZ

i want to buy vape using Venmo balance

i want to buy vape client using Venmo but currently do not have a way to connect a bank, i have a Venmo balance but no connected credit cards, debit cards, or bank. and i cannot connect those. i have a balance of 25 dollars which is enough for the summer sale. can someone please tell me if there...