Search results

1. H

bedwarspractice.club fly bypass

set fly horizontal speed to 0.2(0.3 works aswell but is a bit buggy i think) and it will work for a bit on respawn.
  2. H

Bypassing autoblock (in pit at least)

Many people already know but you can use normal aura and hold right click. Just wanted to let others know. Ive used this for a few hours today in pit and didnt get banned(yet)
  3. H

Allow 3 word searches in the forums

There are several words that would be very usefyl to search for, and the fact that you cant is bothering me a bit. Examples: Pit Hvh Alt And prolly others, i never thought too much abt this
  4. H

Good hvh settings for pit?

Looking for somethung really blatant that doesnt flag the watching dog. Something like 0 horizontal and high ka setts. Ty
  5. H

Good pit KA config?

Something that isnt that blatant like 2 targets, but something decent that will bypass. Also, how do i redeem the friends code i won(the one from the thread)
  6. H

How do i delete my old vape config, resetting completely to factory settings.

I want it to be as if i had bought a new vape account on a new pc.
  7. H

What would be a good, completely unbannable closet settings for pit, using Vape v4?

I have recently bought vape, and i’ve found it To be quite good. I usually play bw and pit, and while i have no problem winning in bw with vape, i was wondering how i could improve my pit config. For now i‘ve been using: Autoclicker from 10-14 extra+ randomisation aim assist(in 1v1) 180 angle 5...