Search results

1. F

Reach for Recording

if I’m recording should I use misplace or low reach? I tested misplace and there’s lots of clips where people clip into blocks. I’m recording uhc. Should I use misplace 3.2 or 3.3 or should I use normal reach 3.08-3.13 (for example) and lower my fov slightly
  2. F

What is legit kill aura

How does it differ and should I use it on hypixel?
  3. F

Question About Mantheclicker

Is it more undetectable to use 14-19 cps or something like 17-19 cps? I ask because when I click for myself I can get 12 cps consistently, almost no dip at all. So would it be more “human” and less detectable to have a lower variance between the two values?
  4. F

why are threads deleted for no reason

Never mind I’ll figure it out myself
  5. F

Vape lite’s misplace

So does it work or not because I activate misplace and it doesn’t do anything, I do get reach but it isn’t misplaced, like I’m definitely hitting outside of the normal hit range but it’s blatant reach, not misplace
  6. F

Vape Lite Aim assist

Hey this seems like a simple feature to add that could add some variety to vape’s aim assist just add an option that changes where the aim assist aims, I believe vapes aims towards the middle of the body well my suggestion is to add an option to make the aim assist either lean more toward the...
  7. F

is this guy legit?

I think he’s using aim assist but I’m not sure. This was a more recent one.