Search results

1. SickGreatHunting

What Things Vape Need To Add Due To Hypixel's New Watchdog Update Otherwise Cheating Might Die

silentaura is fucking shit it will never win a hvh and it didnt even win against rise 💀 r u high bro and its fucking boring as shit playing bedwars/skywars just to get a alt wasted instead i play pit on v4 cuz its fun asf and snipe kids on blatant clients thats why itll be better if we have a...
  2. SickGreatHunting

What Things Vape Need To Add Due To Hypixel's New Watchdog Update Otherwise Cheating Might Die

whats wrong with the idea i dont wanna fucking play hypixel without reach nigga or actual playable ka like normal ka
  3. SickGreatHunting

reach disabler? ofc the other stuff is as important since silentaura is not very good like wont win hvhs and stuff and we need ka
  4. SickGreatHunting

since they have patched reach we need reach disablers and no rotations ka got patched add a rotations killaura (not silentaura cuz its ass) just add a switch aura like blatant clients and stuff basically try to make a reach disabler otherwise cheating might be doomed
  5. SickGreatHunting

xd who u

xd who u
  6. SickGreatHunting

Detection

shit im updating fortnite rn i hope im not fucking banned my friend got banned for and we thought it was the skin changer (galaxy v2) this is crazy
  7. SickGreatHunting

nojumpdelay

forgot about that module they should add that tbh
  8. SickGreatHunting

keepsprint

i mean i use it on pit but idk
  9. SickGreatHunting

im legit

im legit
  10. SickGreatHunting

Legit settings pit

check out my latest thread it should help cuz it includes extra info abt how to use them
  11. SickGreatHunting

Bypassing autoblock (in pit at least)

ive tested that shit when autoblock was banning and was patched and i got banned (ovbiously) but maybey itll work now i use autoblock in sticky situations and i wont get banned unless someone reports me and staff sees or staff seeing it in general but just dont over use it i'd say
  12. SickGreatHunting

im probably gonna quit soon and my other friends barely play anymore because of mrkieth banning all our shit i just havent played pit in like 2 weeks so yh
  13. SickGreatHunting

mate you cant not use killaura on pit its like not even cheating if u dont use killaura, if u use good settings high chance you wont get banned if you dont get reported, however i dont really care i use 4.2 120 angle its kinda fun and not banned yet xD on a p3 acc as well because if u get...
  14. SickGreatHunting

bug report

fuck
  15. SickGreatHunting

bug report

when ur inside a player the ka doesnt work YE GIMME THAT VAPE LITE
  16. SickGreatHunting

fix autoblock

you got silent aura config for autoblock and im not a fold i just want to test out duelist
  17. SickGreatHunting

fix autoblock

ye ye mb do u have config for it cuz i have duelist and i want to autoblock
  18. SickGreatHunting

fix autoblock

heh? im just asking a question dumbass
  19. SickGreatHunting

fix autoblock

then why do people not use silent aura and is it better cuz autoblock?
  20. SickGreatHunting

fix autoblock

normal ka so much fucking better and silent u will get dogged in like a week