Search results

1. User001

vape wont lauch up

What minecraft version are you using? (I personally have no problems with vape and lunar)
  2. User001

Bypass every Server AntiCheat

It doesn't matter which settings you use for AimAssist, because it is undetectable for any anticheat. Maybe mods will ban you, but it must be an extremely well moderated server, normally you won't be banned for aimassist.
  3. User001

Invisible Player Highpixel

thx :3
  4. User001

Invisible Player Highpixel

I wonder. Sometimes on highpixel when I turn on either nametags or esp I see that an invisible player is above me even in the lobby. Sometimes he is gone sometimes he is there. Does anyone know if this is a staff or just some bot?
  5. User001

How are u getting banned on hypixel?

Bro has a admin account 💀
  6. User001

please update vape lite

Vape Lite wans't intended to be "better" than Vape V4 because of the cost. It costs more because as rofl said it is Screenshare proof and is more for competitive players and streamers that want to capture content while cheating. That's why it costs so much. And it gets updated like at least once...
  7. User001

Can bypass screenshare in discord?

Yeah, but only in Lite ofc. Maybe try it on your own the first time, to be sure. But you can only Screenshare in Game Capture or Window Capture not the full screen.
  8. User001

AutoClicker settings

Can it be detected by a spectator like does it look sus or unnatural?
  9. User001

AutoClicker settings

Is using AutoClicker with ComboAssist and Trigger safe on practice servers with decent Anti-Cheat?
  10. User001

Aim assist lite

Most generic ChatGPT response... Sam just delete your account...
  11. User001

Aim assist lite

Repetitive tasks. There are servers where you need to kill mobs in their game modes and I don't want to aim lmao I am very very lazy... But I just wanted to throw it in the room, it isn't like I would stop using vape lite if it wouldn't be implemented ...
  12. User001

Aim assist lite

Maybe add mob aim assist. I find it to be rather useful on some servers. I know its lite but it would be a cool addition!