Search results

1. pop

Add trajectories to indicators

Oh shit I'm blind 💀💀
  2. pop

Add trajectories to indicators

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: In Vape V4, we have an Indicators module that draws arrows on the screen when projectiles are nearby. It would be nice if it could also calculate the trajectory of those projectiles. For example, let's say your enemy is throwing a fireball at you while you're...
  3. pop

Glow ESP

I'm sorry but that shit is ass. I tried it and looks kinda meh. Glow ESP is what I want cuz it looks hot.
  4. pop

Glow ESP

Forgor to add image
  5. pop

Glow ESP

Edition: Vape V4 Suggestion: Add glow ESP. I play CS:GO HvH a lot and I use glow esp all the time cause that shit makes every visuals look good. I know Rise has glow esp and it looks so hot. Please I beg you to add it. This client is so good but the lack of visuals makes me sad :(
  6. pop

Can I get banned for flying in Hypixel Housing?

Yeah i got it. Im probably gonna get alt account for stuff like this
  7. pop

So in housing they ban during the game?
  8. pop

I already kinda blatantly cheated by using fly in front of other people accidentally but I think they didn't notice or they don't care. Will see if I get ban or not.
  9. pop

They indeed added some sort of anti cheat to housing because when I try full speed fly it just lags me back. 1 year ago I could fly on full speed without lag backs.
  10. pop

I'm playing with Vape V4 on main account and sometimes when I get really bored I just go and play some hypixel housing parkour maps. I'm wondering if I can get banned for flying on those parkour houses if nobody see me using fly?
  11. pop

pikanetwork blatent config

bro used chat gpt lmao
  12. pop

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

very good thread. good job
  13. pop

SELLING V4 CHEAP AF

ok cool