Search results

1. V

V4 crashes when injecting in 1.16.5

hi v4 was recently updated for vanilla 1.16.5 but i cannot get it to inject it just crashes, i've tried using badlion and labymod4 both dont work, it gets to the loading phase and then the game crashes, i know vapev4 does not specifically support those clients but if its updated for vanilla then...
  2. V

Vape Lite Update

anyone know when next big vape lite update is, its been over 2 years since last update and its modules feel rly outdated, i know its meant to be more of a ghost client only but it doesn't have all the new stuff that V4 has like backtrack and jump reset velocity. higher version support for...
  3. V

VLITE UPGRADE COMPATIBILITY

sorry i meant 1.16.5 vanilla and 1.20.1 on forge clients, ideally both vanilla but thats not realistic for next update
  4. V

VLITE UPGRADE COMPATIBILITY

vape lite support for 1.20.1 & 1.16.5 vanilla//forge pvp clients
  5. V

vape lite hotkey improvements

add the option on individual hotkeys: to disable swapping back to original item when using a hotkey.
  6. V

Vape Lite 1.20+ support ?

hi just wanna ask if there are plans for vape lite support for 1.20 + in the future, haven't had a vape lite version update.
  7. V

Vape lite auto clicker suggestion

Can we make it have an addition slider that starts at low cps and gradually goes up to the set high cps so that it looks more legit. basically auto clicker acceleration i guess you can call it. does this make sense? I’m sorry for bad English.
  8. V

Recording settings + misplace ???

How do I set up 3.2 misplace
  9. V

Recording settings + misplace ???

What’s some legit looking settings while recording. Also what’s a good amount of misplace to use that doesn’t look blatant but also gives a noticeable advantage
  10. V

lunar 1.16.5 injecting

If you look at change log it says added support for 1.16 under vape lite. I’m just asking if someone could test injecting
  11. V

lunar 1.16.5 injecting

Is it possible to inject into lunar client 1.16.5 on vape lite? I wanna cheat on smp and some 1.16 pvp servers (modified combat) but also wanna use lunar client. is there anything extra you have to do? I don’t have a pc rn so I can’t test myself.
  12. V

Vape lite Sprint

Damn I thought it would reset ur spring automatically or something
  13. V

Vape lite Sprint

Can anyone tell me what the sprint module does in vape lite
  14. V

I need settings for pit 100ms vape lite

9-14 autoclicker 3.2 reach 15-25 aimassist 89-92% velocity
  15. V

Auto cobweb/waterbucket on vape lite

^ Title ^ + add 1.16.5 vanilla support pls <3 ty manthe
  16. V

Hiding Vape lite when recording

they’re Minecraft friends I play with on a server, ofcourse I wouldn’t try to lie to my actual friends lol
  17. V

What if I want to use reach display mod on lunar
  18. V

Yeah I’m aware of this, my content is primarily small clips and was just after the most legit looking methods first person-wise.
  19. V

I’ll do what I want with my vape subscription fucking freak
  20. V

What’s the most amount of misplace would u recommend without it looking retarded, and for aim is 8% both good