Search results

1. W

Mineplex Gladiators config.

I have seen the previous posts on this, but now Vape has Backtrack, Timer and a new Killaura, I don't know how to config it. Thanks! Something that won't be picked up by AC pls, coz I don't have an alt XD...
  2. W

What is wrong with my Killaura menu????

I bypass it easily. Just get high ping, and it totally breaks down.
  3. W

Yes, but you gotta config right. Just make sure you have an alt and VPN XD
  4. W

Where do I find the Clutch module?

Ok. Hopefully! :) Thx!
  5. W

There r bypasses, but they r patched pretty quick. Watch Merryzz for lots of the latest ones.
  6. W

Hm. I use it all the time, and it works. Blatant makes me rubberband for some reason tho... Legit is absolutely fine for me tho. I can even use 3.3 block reach with it. I combo it with aim assist so it looks more legit, and I also have 800 ping which probably makes it harder for me to show in logs.
  7. W

And clutch only works in 1.8?
  8. W

Yes. I do, but not likely on Pika.
  9. W

I didn't know that. Does Vape inject to 1.8, or does it also work using Viaforge.
  10. W

Oh, ok! So it would prob be the safest option if I didn't move while attacking? Do other people see me as aiming?
  11. W

So like killaura with aim assist and autoclicker?
  12. W

Not under search either.
  13. W

It's not there.
  14. W

What do you mean? Sort of like semi blatant?
  15. W

I have already turned on every single module in the menu, so it's not just hidden.
  16. W

Ok... What is silent?
  17. W

Where is switch mode, and other settings. What are these new ones? Where has legit aura gone? What is "silent" mode? Have I just changed a setting, or has there been an update? If so, where can I lean to use all of this? I can send screenshots if anyone needs.
  18. W

Config for pika network?

Depends. If you only use Render mods, you won't be detected. Legit scaffold won't trip anticheat, and is verrryyyyy difficult (if not impossible) to see if configured right. I also use killaura, but with no reach and 1 target in legit mode.
  19. W

Merryz Flight bypass. How?

Woww.... That was quick. What are your Killaura settings for Pika? I need some good ones, as mine are broken. Read this: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/best-killaura-settings-for-pikanetwork.44349/#post-224279
  20. W

Merryz Flight bypass. How?

I commented in the vid, and Merryz got back saying that you need to take fall damage and then toggle fly. I asked about when to toggle blink, but haven't had a response yet (been a day or so). If anyone knows how to do this for PikaNetwork, that would be great. Thanks!