Search results

1. P

is this config unbannable?

could i use it on a mvp+ account and not get banned right?
  2. P

is this config unbannable?

autoclicker 16-20 cps reach 3.1-3.2 100% chance scaffold legit 50 delay velocity 100v 90h
  3. P

Merryzz Latest HvH Vid Ka Settings

oh ok i deleted mine :/
  4. P

Merryzz Latest HvH Vid Ka Settings

how do i download the old vape version? i can only find the downloads for vape v3 and v2
  5. P

how do i use cookie alts with vapev4?

how do i log onto the accounts, do i have to use the cookie thing in firefox and after tht what do i do?
  6. P

whats the best way to get alt accounts?

i have been doing that but it doesnt work anymore or it says it costs 10 dollars now instead of 1 :/
  7. P

whats the best way to get alt accounts?

i have been using the xbox game pass thing but now the 1 dollar deal is gone so idk what to do
  8. P

Does scaffold bypass?

is it somewhat safe to use scaffold and if so what is the best settings/config for scaffold?
  9. P

Whats the best vpn?

I tried it now it has worked great so far i used merrzyz (sorry of i spelled it wrong) config for 55 minutes without any problems :)
  10. P

Whats the best vpn?

Yeah thats what happend when i used proton
  11. P

Whats the best vpn?

I have been using proton vpn its free but now i keep getting banned for suspicius activity each time i enter hypixel so do you guys have any recommendations on what vpn is the best to avoid this issue. Preferably a cheap vpn that u dont have to pay a monthly subscription for.