Search results

1. vxql

Does anyone have a discord server for vape

Does anyone have like a bypassing server for vape or something if so message me please thanks
  2. vxql

Anyone know how to fix the thing in regedit where it doesnt let you see the names properly?

So, One of the guides In bypassing an ss needs you to go to a specific file path in regedit and delete vape right before an ss but for some reason I cant do that since I cant find vape when i open the specific path in regedit it just shows Device Harddis.... instead of showing the full name of...
  3. vxql

How to create new task in task scheduler

Hi so does anyone know how to make a new task when deleting the task in ss? (From decembers previously deleted video) I had to delete the task before getting ssed and I bypassed the ss successfully and I need to remake a new task (weird how i bypassed since i didnt self destruct or mc woulda...
  4. vxql

Minecraft crashes when self destructing

I recently tried testing out how well I can hide vape lite and for some reason I cant even use the self destruct bind or press X to self destruct vape lite since it crashes my minecraft. anyone know a fix
  5. vxql

Any new good way to bypass an ss without worrying

Does anyone have a good ss guide like the previous one december posted before it got deleted/remember the process on how to do it?
  6. vxql

Nametags dont work

been trying to use the nametag module and it doesnt wanna work, anyone know how to fix it? heres my settings
  7. vxql

Is there a way to clear strings and remove detectability in SS's?

Alright so, I got the client not long ago and ive been seeing people say that vape lite can be caught in screenshares through finding your strings or using detection methods etc, is there a way to prevent this? like clear every single thing once i get frozen, the current steps I saw to do in...