Search results

1. Krokoow

minemen.club Legit/Blatant Settings bypass AntiGamingChair (+ proof)

Do you test before saying that? The video is on this post on Minemen.club with more blatant settings than that
  2. Krokoow

I exaggerated on the parameters "Legit" but for the less stupid (not like you) they will know how to adjust them. (Knowing that the settings that I put are not obvious in rec and bypass the AC.)
  3. Krokoow

Vape V3 settings release: AimAssist - ClickAim: On - 2,4 Horizontal Speed - 120 Max Angle - Distance 3,6 AutoClick - 7,2 Minimum CPS - 15 Maximum CPS HitBox - 0.10 Expand Amount Reach - 3.2 Minimum Reach - 3.3 Maximum Reach Velocity - 95% Horizontal - 97% Vertical - 75% Chance Blatant...
  4. Krokoow

Vape V3 crash

Vape V3 market without problem, since the update (with the hitbox) impossible to inject. I have java update (JRE + JDK) Redistribution c ++ JVM agurment good Thanks you for your help.
  5. Krokoow

Bypassed - Mineman Club + My settings vapev3

Reach 3.1 lmao
  6. Krokoow

Vape v3 supports 1.10.2?

Maxou said in stream that Vape V3 will appear in 1.9.X / 1.10.X (With forge). They will try to set it up on all versions play.
  7. Krokoow

Is Vape V3 Free for people that purchased V2?

Not only "for now", for life *.
  8. Krokoow

An Alt gen

LOOOL
  9. Krokoow

An Alt gen

Il n'ajoutera jamais de générateur alt à Vape.
  10. Krokoow

Vape v2 en 1.9 ?

Alors Vape V2 ne sera pas mit en place en 1.9, il était en 1.10.2 pendant un temps et a été retiré. Tu attendras que Vape V2 passe à la V3 où là il sera mit en version 1.7/1.8/1.10 il me semble.
  11. Krokoow

Locked Account - QUESTION! (I DID NOT GET LOCKED)

The editor of HWID is in place on the site for that, if your account is locked you send a message to the support.
  12. Krokoow

Vape V3

https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/vape-v3-bug-fix-black-screen-gui.2155/
  13. Krokoow

Inject - not install

Vape est un logiciel "Portable" donc sans configuration, les informations: IP / HWID / USER / MOT DE PASSE / MINECRAFT COMPTE NAME sont utilisées pour le site. La base de données est accessible par Admins et est privée.
  14. Krokoow

to add/edit in VapeV3

Vape V3 will be free for users who own Vape V2, it's like upgrading Vape V1 to Vape V2.
  15. Krokoow

[REQUEST] Need some minemanclub settings vape v2

Reach: 3.2/3.3 Velocity: Horizontal: 96 Vertical: 98 Chance 70%
  16. Krokoow

to add/edit in VapeV3

Vape V3 has been officially announced. After testing it on multiple servers / Game Mode / LegitHack and BlatantHack. Some modules / hack missing (HitBox, WTap ect ...) List: Including the TAB "Command" readd the "Resolve" SpoofPing / Name Command (Fake ping / Fake player with cape, skin and...
  17. Krokoow

Hand Glitch

The latest versions of Optifine 1.8.9 have some bugs with Vape V2, take an earlier version than this one
  18. Krokoow

VAPE V3 BUG FIX (Black screen gui)

This tutorial is oriented on Vape V3 but can be used for other client/mod and other. Vape V3 has been officially announced, and its BETA version contains some error ... Including the GUI. The background blur does not appear when you use "Fast render" in the "Advanced" graphics options, it...
  19. Krokoow

I will restart my activity on the forum.

I will restart my activity on the forum.