Search results

1. N

Legit settings pit

hi i havent played for months what safe settings can i use on pit for my main?
  2. N

crash

my game on lunar client keeps crashing when i am injecting vape ?
  3. N

meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

really ?? that’s crazy i been using this on my mvp+++++ main for the past 45 years and never run into this issue
  4. N

Vape V4 is not injecting.

just restart it sometimes it happens to me and i just re inject vape
  5. N

Hypixel security ban

ok thx i’ll try that, also emh idk why it’s showing me i’m replaying to u 3 times i probably miss clicked something
  6. N

Hypixel security ban

i think i have a dynamic ip but trying this before still got me banned on others servers, it has been more than 2 weeks since my alt got banned so is it safe ?
  7. N

Hypixel security ban

Hi, so i want to avoid getting security ban on my main and i’m not sure how it works so basically my main was banned and now i got it unbanned but during the period my main was banned i used alts for hack Without a VPN now after getting ban by security ban i realised i needed a VPN and so i got...
  8. N

im pretty sure it’s different and adding ac and ka i think it’s both useless and risky of getting ban but i don’t know
  9. N

Balant cheating

ya i asked there 3 times and only 1 guy replayed me with u can use fly max speed no flags that doesn’t rly look realistic
  10. N

Balant cheating

has rise got a constant speed bypass and better no slow than vape? like is it much difference or not?
  11. N

Balant cheating

How long does rise last balant cheating on pit ?
  12. N

i tryed autoblock and in mid of pit when getting hit still works good outside mid when only getting it by 1 player it works kinda bad
  13. N

i was only probably unlucky with a stuff begin there maybe for another cheater bc now i lasted 4h so not anti cheat ban
  14. N

hypixel

i was using that by default
  15. N

hypixel

Hi so i just got banned and i am pretty sure it was watchdog ban / an insane amount of flags that made me get banned in 10sec after starting to fight the settings i was using are : KA balant 360 4 4 1 target no autoblock velo 0 100 100 with all checks off keep sprinting strafe 3 120 120 angle...
  16. N

has hypixel updated watchdog? i think i just got anti cheat banned with this settings even lower bc i was using 3.9 swing range like i dropped and 2 sec later i was banned
  17. N

Inject problem

Yo from 2 days i have been always asked to log in when i inject vape and there is no box with something like “ remind me “ “ save password “ i never got this issue before why is that ?
  18. N

modules skull

btw thx i found it idk why it says this now i been using all that hacks before and never asked for this idk why it disable it self
  19. N

modules skull

huh i have been using that hacks for months and i never disable balant mode ?
  20. N

modules skull

why is there a skull next to some hacks like keep sprinting i only see it now and when i press my key that should activate it doesn’t activate why is that ? is it like rn it doesn’t bypass so i can’t use it or what?