1. Gang

Vape lite [ LIFE-TIME ]

what?
  2. Gang

Adding Older Versions to the Website

Kill yourself, your mom pussy is big as fuck
  3. Gang

You're the autistic dumb one here, I never said it's not Vape V2, autistic fuck, fucking kill yourself you fucking retarded Nick Gurr. Everyone fucking hates you, your mom tried to abort you but it failed you dumbfuck
  4. Gang

The difference is that I'll see the Changelog option, and I can just go to vape.gg Download Page and click "Download" and I won't have to do several steps just to download an older version of Vape
  5. Gang

http://nig.vape.gg/old isn't vape.gg. Stop hating on me, I just wanted to download Vape V2 directly from the vape.gg Download Page with easy access to Changelogs...
  6. Gang

Read my other statement
  7. Gang

Read my reply
  8. Gang

I want Vape V2, and I want to download directly from the Website.
  9. Gang

Why so toxic?
  10. Gang

I believe Vape is very-well developed and it doesn't have any Security Flaws, but If a situation like this would happen, he wouldn't make Lite 1.9.2 Downloadable anymore.
  11. Gang

Vape Undetectability

Thank you so much for helping me with this!
  12. Gang

Vape Undetectability

Can you tell me what R-Wipe is? I see everyone discussing about this but I am not exactly understanding what this is about.
  13. Gang

Vape Undetectability

Do you have any tips that could lead me to be pretty much undetectable?
  14. Gang

Vape Undetectability

Hey, I've been trying out the new version of Vape V2 recently, and I have been wondering If it is now undetectable again. Is it Screenshare-Proof when they check your Process Hacker? I'd like to know this information before cheating hard on Practice Servers.
  15. Gang

Hello! I'd like to try older Vape Versions, and for this reason, I am suggesting that older Vape Versions gets added to the "Download" page again.
  16. Gang

@300

@300
  17. Gang

Hypixel settings for vape lite?

You don't even need settings for Hypixel. Turn on everything you want but KillAura...