Adding Older Versions to the Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gang

Social Credit
Hello!

I'd like to try older Vape Versions, and for this reason, I am suggesting that older Vape Versions gets added to the "Download" page again.

Fryza2

Social Credit
+1 sounds like a cool idea! :) But, then it makes it easy for people to crack and leak them. For example lets say vape lite's last changelog was last updated on 1.9.0 but we play on 1.9.3 maybe, manthe saw a security flaw in 1.9.2 and updated it, so if you had access to 1.9.2 and posted it on leakforums then people would have an undetectable client for a while, and manthe would have to make new bypasses.

Fryza2

Social Credit
Hello!

I'd like to try older Vape Versions, and for this reason, I am suggesting that older Vape Versions gets added to the "Download" page again.
@Manthe I guess this is up to you in the longrun, i was just stating what I think this would do.

Gang

Social Credit
+1 sounds like a cool idea! :) But, then it makes it easy for people to crack and leak them. For example lets say vape lite's last changelog was last updated on 1.9.0 but we play on 1.9.3 maybe, manthe saw a security flaw in 1.9.2 and updated it, so if you had access to 1.9.2 and posted it on leakforums then people would have an undetectable client for a while, and manthe would have to make new bypasses.
I believe Vape is very-well developed and it doesn't have any Security Flaws, but If a situation like this would happen, he wouldn't make Lite 1.9.2 Downloadable anymore.

Gang

Social Credit
What difference does it make where you download from?
The difference is that I'll see the Changelog option, and I can just go to vape.gg Download Page and click "Download" and I won't have to do several steps just to download an older version of Vape

Gang

Social Credit
You're being an autistic little fucking kid.
Just shut the fuck UP please, thank you.
It is Vape V2.
You're the autistic dumb one here, I never said it's not Vape V2, autistic fuck, fucking kill yourself you fucking retarded Nick Gurr. Everyone fucking hates you, your mom tried to abort you but it failed you dumbfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.