Search results

1. Revenge

Problems when injecting to vanilla client

No worries, thanks for taking the time to try and help!
  2. Revenge

Will I get banned?

Not really, and damn idk how u can even play with that ping
  3. Revenge

Whats Your Opinion on Utopia Album by Travis?

FEIN, FEIN, FEIN FEIN FEIN FEIN, FEIN, FEIN FEIN FEIN FEIN, FEIN, FEIN FEIN FEIN Hands down a 10/10
  4. Revenge

I have no anti virus, even windows defender is disabled Yes, I have contacted support before coming to the forums
  5. Revenge

Hello, I've been trying to inject Vape v4 on my minecraft client for hours now without any luck. To give some context about a year ago, when I bought vape, I had Windows 10 on my computer and everything worked fine for me, I could even inject on Lunar without almost any trouble or use it with...
  6. Revenge

X-Ray being weird (Help pls)

I restarted my pc and my client and now it works just fine, weird, also since you're here do you know if vape works fine on 1.19 with ViaForge?
  7. Revenge

Yes I am, Forge 1.12.2 do you know why my x-ray doesn't work properly?
  8. Revenge

So xray doesn't show me the blocks unless I start breaking them, is this supposed to be like that or can I change it?
  9. Revenge

Vape V4 not opening

Oh shit man, you're right thank you so much for the help! I just launched minecraft 1.12 and it injected just fine
  10. Revenge

Vape V4 not opening

What version of minecraft are you tyring to launch it on? Mine is 1.19.2 forge
  11. Revenge

Vape V4 not opening

As title says, when I open the injector it just freezes or crashes minecraft, could anyone please help me with this? I'm using Win 11 22H2 if that changes anything.