Search results

1. SonThanh

OBS proof for V4

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):Vape v4 Suggestion Description:Make visual modules hide from OBS Video Reference (Not required):
  2. SonThanh

GrimAC

I dont know if the anticheat is bad or it actually detect blockhit pattern of Vapei, it keep flagging whenever i use Autoclick with Auto Blockhit
  3. SonThanh

Refill new option

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: add a new option in Refill Hotbar clear module to allow it to stack bow into one and then refill the hotbar Video Reference (Not required):
  4. SonThanh

Autoclick BlockHit chance

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 and Lite Suggestion Description: add a percentage chance to BlockHit auto mode Video Reference (Not required):
  5. SonThanh

1.12.2 scaffold

when i use Scaffold on 1.12.2 (Forge) not work like it hold the Sneak button
  6. SonThanh

Scaffold 1.12.2

i was playing Vape v4 on Forge 1.12.2 and notice that Scaffold doesnt work at all like it just toggle sneak and stuck there even after you turn the module off
  7. SonThanh

Bind for modules mode

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: a bind for multiple module modes, e.x: you like to use Scaffold Legit mode and want to switch to tellybridge mode instead of open clickGUI and change the mode you just need to bind it to another key to change the mode...
  8. SonThanh

Config save

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):Vape V4 Suggestion Description: allow custom modules settings to be save instead of saving the maximum/minimum settings number of that modules (exp: AimAssist Horizontal 50 instead of maximum is 10) Video Reference (Not required):
  9. SonThanh

diagonal scaffold

is there anyway to prevent scaffold from repeating scaffold when scaffold diagonal ?
  10. SonThanh

Rightclicker

i know i could just use 18-20 but that seem to blatant in screenshare i need a legit rightclick config
  11. SonThanh

Antibot for Matrix

Matrix Antibot for server using Matrix Anticheat
  12. SonThanh

Hypixel setting for 250ms - 300ms

i been using the following setting for Hypixel, idk if it safe for my main Autoclick: 13-16 BlockHit: Auto Reach: 3.1-3.4 Velocity: 80 100 100 AimAssist: V.5 H.10 Angle.85 Distance.4
  13. SonThanh

Vape and Minemenclub

is it safe to cheat on MMC ? since i heard Vape owner (Manthe Industries LLC) also own MMC so i think they have some kind of way to detect a user is using Vape right ?
  14. SonThanh

1.12.2 Scaffold

i recently use Vape on Feather 1.12.2 but scaffold not seem to be work feel like it just toggle sneak