Search results

1. Ocureal

Manthe has the big pepe

Manthe has the big pepe
  2. Ocureal

Lunar client

The Boys, miss them, might kiss, just might, who knows. @Manthe right bro, we might kiss right, we love each other right
  3. Ocureal

Lunar client

Probably not, im pretty sure they(The active members back then) were all seniors in highschool back then(2017) so now u could imagine they are tryharding universities lmfao
  4. Ocureal

Lunar client

ofc, back when i was active there was only 3 active people, and i watched the first person get Well Known Member Rank, i thought Vape would go dead due to Lunar since i was thinking Manthe Supported CheatBreaker, but now that its actually workin on Lunar, it changes things alot.
  5. Ocureal

Lunar client

Im just now picking back up on the minecraft shit, i thought Manthe was supporting the Lunar Client and CheatBreaker shits? Is man going full Eren mode or what?
  6. Ocureal

How to get Active Member status?

lmao what the actual fuck LMAO
  7. Ocureal

Can Vape inject into Lunar Client?

dafuq nigga LOL
  8. Ocureal

first time using vape, a video

stop acting like i wont kiss you right on the damn cheek
  9. Ocureal

Why can you not buy lifetime vape lite anymore

I outta kiss you on yo cheek booia
  10. Ocureal

first time using vape, a video

You made it so obvious LMAO, i mean you out reach people, so you can back it up with "Im just good" but your potting is hella shit, so you'll be spotted like a sore thumb lol
  11. Ocureal

Right Click CPS

This may be old as shit, but i still like to think its still relevant, always keep a 5-6 difference in cps, putting side-to-side digits won't work "11-12" "14-15" "16-17" <------ Won't work........... "5-12" "12-17" "2-7" <---- Will Work. Just as far as if you want to actually be safe, fuck i...
  12. Ocureal

My Vape v3 Settings

I don't know if this still plays a part since I haven't used vape in 2 years, but keeping a 5-6 cps difference in AutoClicker, plays a big part.
  13. Ocureal

Question

No, they can still use Processhacker for "Explorer.exe"
  14. Ocureal

Why does Vape Lite show up as a Virus?

Obscaledf the fuck u say? As a human being I’m learning new words.
  15. Ocureal

Vape Lite Suggestion

Neither are you.
  16. Ocureal

Ziblacking Settings?

I don’t play like that anymore, but if Minecraft servers are still holding up, this shit will get you banned.
  17. Ocureal

ULTIMATE Skywars Guide for VAPE V3 + SETTINGS!

Nigga what?
  18. Ocureal

Legit?

Don't speak to me then.
  19. Ocureal

Legit?

huh awat, yuh