Search results

1. Osama

Bed nuker for vape v4 ?

I know vape v4 does not have bed nuker but .. i heard there is freecam exploit but i dont understand how it works and is it even bypass on hypixel or not Waiting for your replies ... !
  2. Osama

Does vape works on windows ggos ?

if anyone tried to inject vape with it and is it working or not and if not please tell me any good version for low end pc
  3. Osama

Please help.

Hey. I installed windows on mac device by using Bootcamp. But now i want to delete this windows and install it again. if i unistall windows and install it again using bootcamp does it changes the windows hwid and my account be locked and if hwid changed can i change hwid without being locked ? ...
  4. Osama

R.I.P technoblade

R.I.P of the most loved creator on gaming content
  5. Osama

Best W-Tap settings ?

Hey, I'm asking if there any best wtap settings for mmc to get more combos or unlimtied combos. My ping btw is 65-50
  6. Osama

Vape on newer versions ?

is there any possible method to use vape on any version newer than 1.12.2 ?? I want to use vape an 1.13 and above server
  7. Osama

Not showing "Playing Vape v4" on discord

I enabled discord integration module in vape and still its not showing (I use lunar client and i enabled the the activity status in discord ) i tried the same thing on forge and its showing but lunar not showing. Can anyone help me with this ?
  8. Osama

Looking for Semi legit to blatant settings for coldpvp

Hey community. I am looking for good settings for cold pvp i use alt so idc if i got banned i just want to play much longer as i can without getting banned. So anyone help for semi-legit to blatant settings. Thanks. (And sorry for my bad english)