Search results

1. F

Where to buy Hypixel Unbanned Alts

I’m wondering where is the best place to buy hypixel unbanned alts. I can do .50$ max per alt
  2. F

Blatant scaffold settings

Hi I need blatant scaffold settings that won’t get me watchdog banned or lag backed + I don’t care about staff ban
  3. F

Most blatant AA settings please.

So I noticed that you can manually put in the number for AA speed. Do you know how high it goes?
  4. F

Bednuker

Manthe, most of the newer users of vape play bedwars and it would be extremely useful to have a working bednuker as other clients already have it. Also you gotta update the client more this shits getting boring
  5. F

BEDWARS settings

ac 13-18 Reach 3.3-3.5 Hitboxes .3 Velo 75 100 100 Scaffold (legit) 0 - 0 Fast place 0 If you get banned with these settings in bedwars I will PayPal you 50$ cuz there is no way
  6. F

Cape for v4 and lite

It would be cool to have a cape in the visual settings that says v4 or lite. It would be cool if you could get vape-supporting YouTubers capes.
  7. F

Does auto block flag

Title ^ (idc about staff ban)
  8. F

How do I get vape sponsorship?

What are the requirements to get sponsored by vape?
  9. F

Vape for Mac

There should be vape for Mac since a lot of people use Mac (I know you can just switch the OS to windows 10 but not all computers are strong enough to do that) please this would be cool.
  10. F

Where to buy hypixel alts

Where to buy hypixel alts
  11. F

what da heck is a reaction score

And how do I get it higher
  12. F

Guys give blatant KA settings that will bypass watchcat

Guys please give blatant KA settings that won’t get me banned by watchcow + does 0 0 bypass?
  13. F

What’s ur biggest fkdr alt

My biggest baddest scariest f k d r is bigger than the biggest scary 1000 f k d r.
  14. F

GUYSS!!! LUNAR IS A HAC!!!

GUYSS!!! lunar client Minecraft is a hack!!! There is a “MOD” called hitboxes!!! U can make it bigger too!!! I can use .5 hitboxes without even vaping!!! Insane haccc also works on minemen dot club
  15. F

Gide 2 hacc on hypixel 1.8

reach 6 block Velo 0-0-0 Fly Bhop Auto chest steal bedwars best hac