Search results

1. Y

Hypixel Skyblock

Automine i would be satisifed with it running back and forth down a strip and mining whatever is on the floor like the oqminebot version.
  2. Y

Hypixel Skyblock

Automine would just mine whatever blocks you specify in the region you specify. Blocks could be added same way as Search Autofarm would be essentially the same thing but with options specific to what youre farming
  3. Y

Hypixel Skyblock

You should add hypixel skyblock specific cheats. Autofish that will attack the sea creatures when they come out Automine areas that regenerate Autofarm It's the largest server in the world and that's the largest game on there. Was a pvper for years which is why I bought this client but a lot...
  4. Y

Are these settings too blatant? hypixel

I use 4 block reach and haven't been banned after hundreds of hours of gameplay lmao
  5. Y

MegaWalls settings/HYPIXEL

ima be real with you chief. If you can't cheat and get a lege then you're just bad. But look up Yue Hypixel those settings have gotten me 7 legendaries (Pre-Update)
  6. Y

My Vape Lite 1.8.9

Animations mods
  7. Y

Vape V3 Teams With /Nick

On hypixel if you /nick and get a random name your teams will not work. (Games like Mega Walls) And you will snap onto teammates. If there is a way to fix this please try :P! Like detecting your nick or something. Or maybe using the color at the top of the scoreboard on the left idk :P
  8. Y

NoFall

Because on some servers like hypixel taking no fall damage is a common bug. So say I was recording with it at 15% I could just say it was a bug because I took fall damage the rest of the game :)
  9. Y

NoFall

Bump
  10. Y

NoFall

People will be retarded and say it's not a blatant client buuut. That's obviously not true anymore Anyways please release a NoFall with a Chance slider :)
  11. Y

Vape V2 Antibot

Support this because of mineplex makes using aim assist almost useless
  12. Y

RANKED SKYWARS VAPE LITE SETTINGS

Nope
  13. Y

Velocity

im facepalming hard
  14. Y

Velocity

Don't use velocity on good servers :)
  15. Y

Anti-Cheat Detection Rates! Base Settings Off Of These!

Mineplex anti cheat seems to do half decent with vape :)
  16. Y

RANKED SKYWARS VAPE LITE SETTINGS

I used 4-4.4 and got Masters 1 season still am not banned :)