Search results

1. Matyas_0007

Hypixel skywars.

I wanna use chest stealer and inv manager in vape for skywars on my main. Any config that doesent ban?
  2. Matyas_0007

Settings for fastplace.

I wanna use fastplace on hypixel with V4 I use a semi closet config soo just tell me something that doesent ban since its for main.
  3. Matyas_0007

Did Hypixel update watchdog?

I have been banned after one match of ghost cheating with my VapeV4 config... I have never been banned for using it until now... I have used it for long long time now. Anyone has any info?
  4. Matyas_0007

Does anyone else have the issue on lunar client with the scoreboard and some other mods...

While I have them on screen without vape injected its chilll however if I inject vape some of the mods just dissappear from the screen and become ghost boxes and when I turn on the scoreboard mod in legit vape V4 category they re-appear any fix to this or anything anyone can help?
  5. Matyas_0007

Would you recommend Vape Lite as a ghost cheating client?

If not is there any other clients that anyone would suggest that by-pass screen shares and MMC?
  6. Matyas_0007

Anyone wanna play Bedwars hypixel?

If yes just add me on Discord it is: Matyas_0007#0007
  7. Matyas_0007

Feather client keys.

I am giving out 2 feather client keys for free. Just DM me on Discord if you want them... The first people to DM me just get it... Discord and tag: Matyas_0007 tag: 0007
  8. Matyas_0007

Lunar Client injecting issues.

Whenever I inject into lunar client. And join servers it works perfectly fine. However when I try to join hypixel my lunar client crashes when vape is injected. Any fixes?