Search results

1. Zombiiiah

Minecraft FPS Question

Hey , i know this is completely out of topic of this forum but does any1 know how much fps should i be getting in minecraft with the following specs while using lunar client at the best settings for FPS? I think that i'm not getting much. CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4.00 GHz Graphics Card: AMD...
  2. Zombiiiah

Vape Lite W-Tap Question

Does W-Tap in Vape Lite work properly or is it buggy like Vape V4's?
  3. Zombiiiah

What is this detection?

One of my friends got banned in a practice server while getting ssed . He was using ppclicker and Vape V4 , he told me that they used process hacker on his pc , right after the guy who screenshared opened the searchresults.txt file he found something that banned my friend. What did he detect...
  4. Zombiiiah

Useful Vape V4 / Lite Cheating Guide for Popular 1.7/1.8 Servers

Hello everyone, I made this guide to explain some things about cheating to people who are new to it. I will only be talking about''ghost'' features and not blatant like fly , bhop etc. Let's start with modules: Reach Depending on the server's anticheat , it may bypass in low values...
  5. Zombiiiah

deleted

deleted
  6. Zombiiiah

Hit-Selecting Feature Addition

Since we all know that features such as reach and velocity which can give you a huge advatange in pvp , don't bypass in famous practice servers like minemen , i thought of an idea to increase vape v4's ghost modules power without getting banned. So, in the latest update of Vape V4 among all the...
  7. Zombiiiah

Hit Select Feature

When using hit select option in autoclicker i feel like i move too fast & i lose my combo in boxing while my w-taps are most of the time perfect. Any solutions?
  8. Zombiiiah

How to bypass ss with Vape V4?

Could someone explain me?
  9. Zombiiiah

Hit-Select Feature Problem

Does anyone know why i lose my combo when using hit-select option on autoclicker? My w-taps are perfectly timed so that's not the issue. I feel like moving too fast when using this option. Any solutions?
  10. Zombiiiah

What is the best ghost client rn?

What is the best ghost client rn?
  11. Zombiiiah

VapeV4 Hypixel Bedwars Question

I was wondering , is there any module in vape v4 which could help me to see if someone is near or coming to my bed in hypixel bedwars?
  12. Zombiiiah

Vape V4 Bedwars Modules

I was wondering , is there any module in vape v4 which could help me to see if someone is near or coming to my bed?
  13. Zombiiiah

I can't use the key ''2'' while using vape.

Hey , for some reason i can't use the key ''2'' while using vape. ''2'' is my keybind for the second slot of my hotbar. When i press it it doesnt do anything. I don't think that i've bind it somewhere in vape. Could someone help me?
  14. Zombiiiah

PvPGym Settings?

PvPGym Settings?