Search results

1. vape_gg

godbridge scaffold

is the godbridge scaffold completely safe for main 100ms? I'm talking about staff safe as well as watchdog bypass. I will obviously jump every 8 blocks. I mainly play bedwars
  2. vape_gg

Hypixel settings

Is my settings good for 100-120ms? (Main account, as closet as possible) Mainly playing on the Pit and bedwars Combat Reach 3.1~3.3, only sprinting Velocity 90H 100V 90C I kinda want to practise my aiming/clicking skills more so no AimAssist and AutoClick Blatant Possibly 0.1 hitbox? if can be...
  3. vape_gg

Servers you can blatantly scaffold on

Hi guys! I have seen people blatantly killaura and scaffolding on the server jartex netword, but when I try that I just got instant kicked. are there any way to blatant cheat on that server (or any other servers) or Vape Client just can't do that (Please also comment below for the client that...
  4. vape_gg

Bypass IP Ban

Hi guys! Currently I got banned on a few servers, like Jartex, MineMora and BlocksMC, which doesn't really matter for me, as I never hack on Hypixel. So I still want to play(hack) on them. I learned that MineMora and Jartex all does IP ban. Are there anyway to bypass it without VPNs? Such as...
  5. vape_gg

Minecraft Servers

As the last post, lots of people have suggested me lots of servers. Thank you guys all for it. Now I have been banned on all of the servers, and are there any other 1.8.9 servers taht I can blatantly hack on? *Hacking on Hypixel is a No No for me as I have MVP++ for 180 days.
  6. vape_gg

Blatantly scaffolding

Hi guys!
  7. vape_gg

Which vape version (V4 or Lite) do you use for Hypixel?

As the title suggests
  8. vape_gg

Servers with bad anticheat

Hi guys! I just currently purchased Vape V4, but I don't have the courage to use it on my Hypixel MVP++ account. Are there any other 1.8.9 servers that is decently big (more than 500 players online for most time) and have bad anticheat. (I am not talking about something like anarchy servers) I...