Search results

1. X

Recognized autoclick pattern by anticheat

This just means your cps was too high, not that the vape is detected. If you put your cps in range that someone get get legit with jitter or normal then you should be fine.
  2. X

cmclient/cmpack on vape

vape will not be able to bypass client side anticheat
  3. X

hypixel ban guide

Perma bans for cheating stopped being handed out a years ago.
  4. X

hypixel ban guide

Yeah. The fact that i can get banned for 6 months to a year is why i only autoclick and use aim assist now, i could use higher but i cant be bothered potentially getting banned for using .2 extra blocks of reach.
  5. X

hypixel ban guide

I've had a 30d ("ban level" expired) --> 30d -->180d (currently banned) Both 30 days were because i used an anarchy client for visuals, toggled aura by accident and got dogged shortly after. The 180d was for closeting while having a medium ban level.
  6. X

I think watchdog is watching me.

That happens to everyone dont worry
  7. X

alt banned

Velo and reach. You probably just got unlucky in the replays.
  8. X

PURE HYPIXEL SKYWARS CONFIG B 0.1

If the guy who is boosting you gets banned they might but usually boosting bans are rarer than cheating bans.
  9. X

Change hwid

No. This is meant for if you get a new pc and want to use vape. Has nothing to do with any other games.
  10. X

PURE HYPIXEL SKYWARS CONFIG B 0.1

Can be both. Usually it is playing teams skywars with a blatant cheater but when ranked was a thing people would cross team with them.
  11. X

"Working" hypixel speed

They must have disabled like every check lol
  12. X

Autoclicker doesnt work right

The 200fps was just a rough guess. I limit my fps to 60 because of monitor issues and it clicks like 3 to 4 fps when i have my fps unlimited.
  13. X

Autoclicker doesnt work right

Do you have low in game fps? Because usually if youre fps is below like 200 (from my experience) then the autoclicker clicks less than you selected.
  14. X

mmc settings

if you are spending 100 dollars on a cheat you should probably use more than that.
  15. X

Settings on Hypixel

I think they fixed this years ago
  16. X

low fps vape v4

specs?
  17. X

help please crash

A lot of the cracks do have viruses but there have been legit cracks that this person is probably using.
  18. X

help please crash

There are older vape lite cracks
  19. X

help please crash

Considering you are using TLauncher you are probably using a cracked vape lite. People probably wont be able to help you here, so just ask were you got that crack from or if that doesnt work use a free client.